pbtom
What's New?

Nizoral once and for all

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Best website to buy it on these days?

I just bought out all the stock a guy had left, but I believe wholesale hair products sells it still.

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Biggest issue is sourcing it for most people.
I've never had a primary care physician hesitate to provide an rx for nizoral. Canadian and Indian suppliers sell the 2% and worst case 1% is OTC/locally available....

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I've never had a primary care physician hesitate to provide an rx for nizoral. Canadian and Indian suppliers sell the 2% and worst case 1% is OTC/locally available....

Yeah you can get it Rx for sure. You don't want 1%. I've tried it numerous times..it doesnt work for me or any clients very well at all. 2% has worked for all of us :)

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Nizoral plus minoxidil worked awesome for me. Shampoo in the morning, slept with minoxidil in my hair at night.
I could never stay consistent with minoxidil...finding it to be greasy & expensive in the long haul.... Have you experienced regrowth or are you doing your best to keep what you have? Sorry to stray off topic....

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
LOL! Not anymore. Regrew 75% of my hair with this and toco...but I've known about this trick for a solid decade. Honestly I swear by Nizoral 2%. It really thickens existing hair and can absolutely show new regrowth in clients. Of course response is individual :) Biggest issue is sourcing it for most people.
I'm finding it very difficult for me to believe you regrew 75% of your hair with Nizoral 2%. It doesn't seem to work and I have been using it for about a year or so now. I also take tocopherols and tocotrienols that I buy in gelcap form from Life Extension Foundation. Is there something more that you aren't sharing? Can you spell out your entire protocol?

D

Divorce

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2011
I'm finding it very difficult for me to believe you regrew 75% of your hair with Nizoral 2%. It doesn't seem to work and I have been using it for about a year or so now. I also take tocopherols and tocotrienols that I buy in gelcap form from Life Extension Foundation. Is there something more that you aren't sharing? Can you spell out your entire protocol?
wesleyinman

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
I remember years ago guys used to sleep with Nizoral in their hair overnight for maximum effects. Just using as a shampoo made my hair so thick I could barely comb it!

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014

Well I don't know what to tell you. I dont work for Nizoral and I have no reason to say this. I also have used this with dozens of my personal clients and seen hundreds of legit forum members in the past decade benefit from it.

I use TOCO daily to regrow my hair, as well as I use Nizoral, massage into scalp, allow to sit for 5-10minutes then rinse. You must maintain these compounds to keep the new hair regrowth and thickness.

Is it individual? Of course. One person might respond 10% and another 100%. But I have never heard of anyone who does not respond in some way or form.

Not sure what else to tell anyone??

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
I hear what you're saying. I have been taking Ketoconazole 2%, which is prescribed by my doctor, for a while now and haven't seen much of anything. Which Toco product(s) are you using?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic