Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

NFL Scripted

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
When I first saw this, I couldn't tell if OP meant like scripted drugs or given scripts on how to play their roles.

In a sense, yes, they are given scripts on how to act as an NFL player and what will and will not be tolerated both on and off the field. Expectations in general league wide and team wide are given. They have become a representation of the NFL and the NFL at least tries to get the thug mentality out of some of these guys while they are in the league.

I will say this, it is interesting how fine the line is between being lets say a GOAT candidate vs a bust and being one of the best in the game to being worthless the very next week, month or year.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
When I first saw this, I couldn't tell if OP meant like scripted drugs or given scripts on how to play their roles.

In a sense, yes, they are given scripts on how to act as an NFL player and what will and will not be tolerated both on and off the field. Expectations in general league wide and team wide are given. They have become a representation of the NFL and the NFL at least tries to get the thug mentality out of some of these guys while they are in the league.

I will say this, it is interesting how fine the line is between being lets say a GOAT candidate vs a bust and being one of the best in the game to being worthless the very next week, month or year.

100% Right. They all get paid to play...

It reality is all the mental aspect that seperates the greats from the busts. It's a razor thin line athletically on the field between top dog on the roster and 53.

Watching Sam Darnold and Tom Brady warm up in sweatpants during early pre-game - you'd think Sam Darnold was better.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic