pbtom
What's New?

NFL Playoffs

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I was a bit surprised that the Steelers played so poorly. They usually play more consistently, but they really didn't look good last night.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
How did the Cowboys line / QB forget that an official must touch the ball before the next play can begin? The official was trying to get to the ball in order to set the ball for the next play. The Cowboys line / QB stood in the way.. WTH.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Dak is the second coming of Romo. Average QB with zero capability to win big games.

Agree!

Dropping a snap on a field goal is a physical mistake...a bad bad choke, but just like an error in baseball

Not having the clock awareness to take off on a long run up the middle, and running for 10-15 extra yards to not give your team enough time to clock the ball - pure mental mental mistake and a choke.

I think the mental mistake is worse then physical every time, but either way - watching the Cowgirls lose always makes me happy.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
That's what happens when the leader and starting QB says his team, Stealers, are 14 of 14 playoff teams.

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
I've never passed out more from boredness than last weekend.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Bills were robbed by a stupid choice to kick the ball into the end zone with 13 seconds left. Kick a bouncer and it would run 1/2 that time off at least.
OT rules also suck, each team should get the ball at least once.
Yes, it does suck that a game is decided by a coin toss. I do agree Bills should have done a squib kick as long as they kept it out of Hill's hands. That is one blazing fast mofo.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I've been watching the NFL since I was still a sperm in my father's nutsack resting on a couch while he was watching NFL playoffs.

That was the best weekend of playoff football games I think I've ever seen. Every game was nuts!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic