pbtom
What's New?

NFL Playoffs

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Anyone predicting any big upsets this weekend (cough cough Stellers) not like they have a chance with Matt Canada calling the office.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Anyone predicting any big upsets this weekend (cough cough Stellers) not like they have a chance with Matt Canada calling the office.

I'll probably be proven wrong about this.. But if the Cardinals wake from their slumber they could give the Rams a run for it. These two teams know each other well. And when two teams know each well sometimes the statistically lesser team can win. (Ask my Bucs about the Saints!)

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
@Lizard King

IMG-7305.jpg

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If the Browns aren't in the playoffs, does it really matter?

Maybe next year, just like every year for the past 50 years. Epic quote below: "a factory of sadness"

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I'm obviously a Pats fan, but I think we might get an old Super Bowl rematch this year.

I think there's a pretty good chance we see a Cowboys vs Bills Super Bowl. Kind of makes me want to puke.

Either that or Brady just casually wins another one...

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Cowboys for the win. It's our year, baby!!!

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
The NFL getting greedy and adding 2 teams to the playoffs has made wild card weekend suck for the most part. It was like the first round of the college playoffs with 5 games instead of 2. The only good game was the Raiders/Bengals game. The rest where snooze fests.

Tonights game is probably going to suck too...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic