Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

NFL Niners vs Dallas

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
27th year in a row the Cowboys ultimately disappointed.
12 points won't do it against any team. Defense was solid but couldn't overcome Pollard injury + Bad Dak showed up again today.
:(

Cowboys played well though, I was really impressed by there Defense. They showed up for sure. Yeah Dak hurt you guys this game, tossed a couple interceptions trying to force something. But he really wasn’t that bad, the Niners defense is just very good. It looked like Dak came in a little to confident, after his win over Tampa, but let’s be real Tampa is/was not very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
We will hear more about the Cowboys losing all week long than the Niners winning.

Best 4 teams remain alive.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Dallas gave the game away with those 2 silly throws that ended in interceptions. I thought Dallas would wear down SFs D but the opposite happened.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Dak and the Cowboys doing Cowboy things yesterday.

The stupid dog and pony show formation with Zeke at center for the last play of the game just about sums up Mike McCarthy. Zeke almost got killed lol.

I know lol he did get blasted

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Unfortunately a very bad lightning storm knocked out my internet and I was unable to see the second half of the game. Hulu and spectrum TV apps were down. But I heard we won.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Not a single human being on the planet aside from Cowboys fans thought they were going to win.
Slack Prescott is not winning a Super Bowl. Hes the second coming of Romo. Decent during the regular season but shits all
over himself come playoff time.

Last edited:
HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
fuck the NFL. anyone pondering stupidity on the 2A is an enemy.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Not a single human being on the planet aside from Cowboys fans thought they were going to win.
Slack Prescott is not winning a Super Bowl. Hes the second coming of Romo. Decent during the regular season but shits all
over himself come playoff time.
Romo never had a team, he was a great QB but his O line was as easy to get through as the Texas border and on D they always had 1 descent corner and no thing else. Romo read the field, Dak sees stuff so slow and that was a winnable game. Daks 2 INTs which were STUPID and bad coaching doomed them.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Romo never had a team, he was a great QB but his O line was as easy to get through as the Texas border and on D they always had 1 descent corner and no thing else. Romo read the field, Dak sees stuff so slow and that was a winnable game. Daks 2 INTs which were STUPID and bad coaching doomed them.
The secondary in Romo's days was pathetic like worst in the league. Today's Cowboys are better in the secondary but their cornerback situation was dicey as their top 2 after Diggs were out for the season. They never really got a consistent second corner in there.

A

Alpineslide

Jan 24, 2023
I’m a long time Niners fan and graduated from Iowa State.
Pretty cool to watch what Purdy has done. He’s made a lot of new Niners fans. All that being said I don’t think they’ll beat the Eagles.
I predict a close physical game where the Eagles come out on top.
Hope I’m wrong though!!

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
I’m a long time Niners fan and graduated from Iowa State.
Pretty cool to watch what Purdy has done. He’s made a lot of new Niners fans. All that being said I don’t think they’ll beat the Eagles.
I predict a close physical game where the Eagles come out on top.
Hope I’m wrong though!!

I hope your wrong to.

In order to beat them there gunna have to bring it!! There gunna have to put pressure on the QB at all times it’s gunna be close. Our defense will show up and keep it close, it’ll be up to the offense to put in work.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic