NFL Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'NFL Pick'em Discussion' started by RAIDEN, Sep 24, 2015.

1. RAIDEN

RAIDEN VIP Member

Feb 22, 2012
    This is bullshit, my opponent has Arizona defense this week and Kaepernick throws 2 pick 6 in 3 minutes.

Also I dropped Chris Johnson RB from Arizona and he scores 2 TDs today. I can't go 0-3. I'll sabatoge, dump my team, and Uninstall my FFB app!!!

2. Go Away

Go Away TID Board Of Directors

Dec 28, 2011
    In my neighborhood money league I have Lynch Jeffry and Murray... All OUT! Three of my top five picks. This year sucks balls and I'm the damn commissioner smh

3. Go Away

Dec 28, 2011
    Arizona D went ham last night - and the Cards running game is so sketchy. Chris Johnson is just good enough to keep a job and never good enough to make fans happy.

There's a reason why the Giants dumped Rivers.
    schultz1 those days are the worst. I went out to grab beer the other weekend and almost missed benching game time decision injuries. I would've been pouting in the corner if my people didn't notify me while I was at the store waiting on some old lady to price check her cream cheese...

RAIDEN likes this.
  4. RAIDEN

RAIDEN VIP Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Traded Megatron Calvin Johnson for Matt Forte. Megatron hasn't been the beast he has been. Lots of double coverages this year. I put in a claim on waivers for Rishard Matthews from Miami as a replacement. He is tearing it up so far and I'm surprised everyone in my league has been sleeping on him, including myself. You guys might want to take a good look at him if he's available.

5. RAIDEN

RAIDEN VIP Member

Feb 22, 2012
    set your line up this week!!!!!!

6. Go Away

Dec 28, 2011
    why the hell don't we have a TID fantasy league?
    would be super simple to set up. just some random yahoo email accounts and our user names are our TID user names to differentiate who's who. easy!

next year i'll be the commissioner if people are interested!

RAIDEN likes this.
  7. RAIDEN

RAIDEN VIP Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Count me in. I'm sure we can get enough here to play and join a league. I'm in ESPN FFB league this year, it's pretty well put together and easy to use. I have no problem with you being commish bro, just don't act like Roger Goodell :D

8. RAIDEN

RAIDEN VIP Member

Feb 22, 2012
    I need input here. Do I start Cam Newton on the road against Seattle, or Philip Rivers on the road against Green Bay. I have Joe Flacco as #2 starting QB but need to fill in my #1 spot

9. schultz1

schultz1 Bangs Raiden's mom VIP

Jan 3, 2011
    Rivers imo.

10. RAIDEN

RAIDEN VIP Member

Feb 22, 2012
    That's what I was thinking. Rivers will be in Lambeau where the Packers are tough, but not as tough as that loud crowd noise in Seattle where it is difficult to get plays off when the crowd is roaring.