Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

NFL 2022 and wokeness to another level

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I stopped watching a long time ago. I will watch the Superbowl with friends, but I am really just there for the commercials.

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
Hey, I'm female, but I don't think a quota system is the way forward. If you're good enough, then by all means be employed regardless of ethnicity.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
So sick of this shit...
All in rich western countries.
Too many good things they just look for trouble to suffer...

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Did you all hear that Dwayne Haskins got hit by a car and died at 24. I'm a Steelers fan and he was going to be their quarterback this year

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
What happened to hiring the most qualified candidate? Like others stated in so sick of all this crap. The transgender bs too. You’re not God dam it! Stop acting like you are!

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
How can they think this helps their ratings?

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Did you all hear that Dwayne Haskins got hit by a car and died at 24. I'm a Steelers fan and he was going to be their quarterback this year
You are confused sir. Mitch Trubisky is the future

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
You are confused sir. Mitch Trubisky is the future
Well he is now. Haskins was better than trubisky. Figured he would have replaced him as the season went along but yeah I know what you mean. Are you a Steelers fan? Going to be a tough year.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
My feeling is that watching professional sports is a huge waste of time and is time you could spend training, eating eggs, mixing up shakes and/or blasting gear…… Just saying.

But seriously, I haven’t paid attention to any pro sports in like 20 years. The only sports I ever watch with any regularity are track and field. The bodies on those girl’s just draw me in……… Plus the level of athletic ability of even the lower ranked runners/competitors is amazing.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I’ve been done with the NFL for a few years now. I’m tired of the league BS and politics. I get my football fix watching college …. Less ego’s, less woke BS and I don’t have to support woke cooperations and watch their shitty commercials that come with watching the NFL.

Break away from the BS quit watching like I did. They can keep their merchandise as well. Not buying any licensed NFL gear.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I'm going to sushi buffet and demand kids price because I identify myself as 9yr old

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic