pbtom
What's New?

NFL 2022 and wokeness to another level

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
"The NFL announced Monday that all 32 of its teams will be required to hire "a female or a member of an ethnic or racial minority" as an assistant offensive coach for the 2022 season as part of its diversity efforts, ESPN reports."

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So every person on the staff that is presently there who's female or a minority is now forever branded as the "diversity hire." I'm sure they just love that....

The NFL doesn't care if a person on the coaching staff is from Mars. If they add value and help the team win, they'll be there. How stupid.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Waiting on when all NFL teams are required to hire female punters and kickers and then move on to transsexuals...350 lb men on Estrogen and 220 lb women on testosterone.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
I am still amazed that people watch the NFL at this point. I haven't watched that cuck organization since they began kneeling during the anthem for that cuck racist BLM horseshit.

Unlike a lot of undisciplined banwaggoners, I never went back to watching them after they did that.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I am still amazed that people watch the NFL at this point. I haven't watched that cuck organization since they began kneeling during the anthem for that cuck racist BLM horseshit.

Unlike a lot of undisciplined banwaggoners, I never went back to watching them after they did that.
Exactly this!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I haven't watched a regular season NFL game in like 10-15+ years. The only games i've seen during that span was a few Super Bowls, and that was because i was invited over by friends for their SB parties and dinner......food and BBQ = i'm there:D Most of those SB's I wasn't even paying attention to either, maybe a few that were close at the end.

Fukk the NFL though. Actually, that pertains to almost every professional sport these days. What isn't woke these days, PBR? Maybe some hockey? Hell, even NACSAR is woke as hell these days. I wish the fans would just do a 180 and revolt and not buy tickets and watch them on TV. That would send a message. Demand that their Presidents be removed and to keep this BS out of their leagues. That's not going to happen though because people are weak and give in when their teams are doing good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic