Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Next cycle Tren only?

G-Seuss

G-Seuss

May 5, 2018
I’ve run Tren only cycles before, countless times. Never had any issues, but I was in my 20’s at the time. Probably wouldn’t have that luck nowadays. Tren is the best IMO

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I recommend adding at least 200mg per week of Test Enan. Just to keep your body functioning properly. I experimented with trying a cycle without test in the distant past. Don’t do it! I felt like shit after 2 weeks on. Low energy, emotional, and lack of sex drive.

Members have found high Tren, low test cycles effective for them. Perhaps research that route.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
I recommend adding at least 200mg per week of Test Enan. Just to keep your body functioning properly. I experimented with trying a cycle without test in the distant past. Don’t do it! I felt like shit after 2 weeks on. Low energy, emotional, and lack of sex drive.

Members have found high Tren, low test cycles effective for them. Perhaps research that route.
High Tren, Low Test for the win.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Best results I've ever had running Tren was 600Tren/300Test. Not saying you need that much but you should run SOME test with it. I've run it both ways (more test than Tren and vice versa) and I got better results with the 600/300 Tren/test run

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic