Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Next cycle = three mini cycles.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Little background since this is my first post.
26 yrs old.
6'2" 232lbs
14-15% bf
1 previous cycle that ended three months ago:
7 weeks of sust at 600mgs/wk.
Backloaded with test prop and mast prop at 525mgs/week of each for 5 weeks and a total of twelve.
Pct of clomid and nolva for four weeks at 50mgs clomid and 20mgs nolva per day.
Went from 218 and 14%bf to 255 and 18-19%bf. During pct went from 255 to 240 but dropped bf by 2-3%. For seven weeks I was at 240 with 15-16%bf, but about a week and a half ago, I started a strict paleo diet, and I am already down to just over 230. Strength has stayed roughly the same in most lifts during the last 8 weeks after losing about 20lbs per lift during pct.
Just a little more about my background. I am in a position with my employer that makes it unwise for me to look overtly like I am juicing. Staying low profile is key. Hence my next cycle set-up.

Those of you familiar with the meso board know this cycle is an adopted baby of bill roberts. It is the 2 on/4 off scheme and I believe it allows me to keep a low profile while still pushing my body beyond its natural limits.

1st mini cycle:
Day 1: 150mgs test prop. 300mgs mast prop. 500iu hcg.
Days 2-4: 50mgs test p. 100mgs mast p. 500iu hcg.
Days 5-10: 50mgs test p. 100mgs mast p.
Days 1-13: .25mgs arimidex EOD.
Days 15-28: Pct of toremifine at 300mgs day one and 60mgs/day thereafter.
Days 29-42: Nothing.
Day 43: Begin 2nd mini-cycle. Mirror of the first.

Workout will switch between powerlifting and bodybuilding, depending on the month. Diet will be strict paleo (tons of lean meat, veggies, fruits, yams, sweet potatoes, and nuts/seeds.)

Thoughts? Opinions? Ideas?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Forgot to mention that I won't be starting this until late march when my time off=my time on. Also want to be about 225 with 10%bf by then as well.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Honestly if this was me I would not bother with a pct since your running the hcg, but thats what I would do personally only for a mini cycle though......I hope you decide to log your results and let us know how it works......

Glad to see you made it over

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
For sure stunna, feel like there are more experienced vets here with a more mature forum for voicing opinions and suggestions, etc. There will definitely be a log. I'll probably update once a week as the cycles will take 18 weeks when it's all said and done. Good to be here man. I've been "flipping" through a bunch of threads and there is so much for me to learn here.
As far as the no pct thing, bill thinks it can be done successfully, but the quicker you recover the more gains you retain, so a pct can only help.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Welcome to TID, and you should indeed put up your log here as there are a lot of mature, knowledgeable people here to give you constructive honest critiques

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Little background since this is my first post.
26 yrs old.
6'2" 232lbs
14-15% bf
1 previous cycle that ended three months ago:
7 weeks of sust at 600mgs/wk.
Backloaded with test prop and mast prop at 525mgs/week of each for 5 weeks and a total of twelve.
Pct of clomid and nolva for four weeks at 50mgs clomid and 20mgs nolva per day.
Went from 218 and 14%bf to 255 and 18-19%bf. During pct went from 255 to 240 but dropped bf by 2-3%. For seven weeks I was at 240 with 15-16%bf, but about a week and a half ago, I started a strict paleo diet, and I am already down to just over 230. Strength has stayed roughly the same in most lifts during the last 8 weeks after losing about 20lbs per lift during pct.
Just a little more about my background. I am in a position with my employer that makes it unwise for me to look overtly like I am juicing. Staying low profile is key. Hence my next cycle set-up.

Those of you familiar with the meso board know this cycle is an adopted baby of bill roberts. It is the 2 on/4 off scheme and I believe it allows me to keep a low profile while still pushing my body beyond its natural limits.

1st mini cycle:
Day 1: 150mgs test prop. 300mgs mast prop. 500iu hcg.
Days 2-4: 50mgs test p. 100mgs mast p. 500iu hcg.
Days 5-10: 50mgs test p. 100mgs mast p.
Days 1-13: .25mgs arimidex EOD.
Days 15-28: Pct of toremifine at 300mgs day one and 60mgs/day thereafter.
Days 29-42: Nothing.
Day 43: Begin 2nd mini-cycle. Mirror of the first.

Workout will switch between powerlifting and bodybuilding, depending on the month. Diet will be strict paleo (tons of lean meat, veggies, fruits, yams, sweet potatoes, and nuts/seeds.)

Thoughts? Opinions? Ideas?

IMO, I think you are getting a bit complex for your 2nd cycle...this back to back mini-run involves alot of pinning and (not saying you don't have it...but) alot of discipline.

I would ask that you maybe stick with a more traditional 3 compound 10-12 week cycle. Mini cycle vs longer cycles, just as shorter esters vs longer esters will not determine if there is an extreme swing in your muscle mass. Your training intensity and diet will determine the speed with which you gain and how much.

I just think you are missing some important steps in discovering what cycle best fits your lifestyle by jumping on a Bill Roberts cycle.

I really think cycle number 2 should be 4 weeks of an oral (front end) 12 weeks of a Test Cyp or Test Enanth. and 10 or 11 weeks of a Nandrolone...(use NPP over Deca if you are very worried about water weight giving you away). I'm just worried you are over thinking bro....that's all.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Thanks for the advice bigrobbie, its nice to get some mentoring from the seasoned vets. I completely understand and respect your opinion on this matter, and I have already been rethinking my second cycle. If you check out my most recent post on my other thread entitled "cycle options", you can see what my plan of attack will be.

I'll probably never run another 12 weeker because of three reasons:
1: My blood pressure skyrockets from weeks 5-12.
2: I hate waiting 3-4 months after pct and losing gains.
3: I have a great job and cannot risk looking auspicious (right word?).

Kinda a 4th reason concerning shutdown and whatnot but I don't know the science behind long-term health between traditional cycles and shorter cycles.

Thanks again bigrobbie.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic