Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Dsjb1
What's New?

Next cycle for strength and a bit of a cut.

test

3084life

Mar 29, 2023
I'm looking to get a cycle together for a couple of meets I'm doing. I'm just looking for strength and a bit of a cut.
55.75 years old, was cursing on 400mg of test for a few months and am backing off for 8 weeks just to rest up.
Looking for liver friendly options. Last blast was 60mg of test prop ed with a sprinkling of injectable clen as a bit of an energy boost.
Previous cycle included deca and or NPP and I paid dearly after that cycle was over. While on it I was superman, and I never once felt my shoulder pain. Afterward, holly fuck!!!
It's taken me about a year to get back to my previous bench because of a number of issues, but the main was was shoulder pain. I was barely able to bench the empty bar.
I'm about 12 weeks out and need to add 15-17 pounds to my bench. It would be good if I could maintain and add onto that strength because I have another meet in 20+ weeks.
I have access to plenty of Test in prop and C, a good amount of NPP and Deca and some Halo and 10ml of Tren E. I was thinking of adding 10mg of tren to my daily pins during the last 3-4 weeks just to give that tiny bump at the end. I think the tren along with my favorite cut combo of injectable clen and yk-11 should be able to help keep the weight gain to a minimum. I'm 6'1 235 and high teens low 20s BF and need to stay under 242 while adding 15 to 17 pounds to my bench. I need to keep all highly liver toxic shit to a minimum, thoughts and ideas?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
So you basically want to do a recomp without drying the crap out of your joints or masking the pain with nandrolones. What I do is Test, Primo and Anavar. If you can afford it add in TB500 and BPC 157 1 mg/d each. that could help maintain your joints without hitting the nandrolone. Or you could just add 100 mg deca for joint relief and that might not mask it to the point you think you're 30 years old again. Up the protein and drop the carbs and run a deficit of 500 kcals and that you get you where you want to go.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I would defer the cut for now, unless you need it to make weight for your upcoming meet. Seems like trying to increase your lifts by 15-20 pounds while cutting is counterproductive.

3084life

Mar 29, 2023
I would defer the cut for now, unless you need it to make weight for your upcoming meet. Seems like trying to increase your lifts by 15-20 pounds while cutting is counterproductive.
So the cut is really less important than the strength gains. I know I can add 20+ pounds to my bench, but I'd pack on 15+ pounds to my frame and I need to stay under 242 preferably closer to 235, my current weight, ultimately I'd like to weigh in under 230 but that's not gonna happen this meet, the next perhaps. But yes I know I have competing goals, in both senses of the words, I have a problem.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Tren is still toxic on the liver due to its impact on bile production. It is not uncommon to see liver enzymes double or triple while running tren on doses as low as 5-10 mg a day. It is not halo, cheque drops, superdrol or anadrol numbers, but if you are really concerned, it is something to think about.

5 mg a day seems to be the minimal effective dose to achieve most of the benefits of tren with little side effects. Increasing the dose does not increase the benefits as much as it increases side effects. Unfortunately, you will not be running it long enough to know if 5 mg a day or 10 mg a day is best for you, as it takes about 3 weeks to notice the benefits of tren e.

One last thing on tren, some will experience a bit of a weight bump when they start due to greater nitrogen and glycogen retention. If you are close to your weight cap and add it in, you may gain 2-3 lbs that comes off a week or two after you stop.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Tren is still toxic on the liver due to its impact on bile production . . . .
If that is the case, I wonder if TUDCA would be the best of the easily available supps to include?
Guess Rx UDCA would be even better, but harder to access?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
If that is the case, I wonder if TUDCA would be the best of the easily available supps to include?
Guess Rx UDCA would be even better, but harder to access?
I would definitely run some when using tren or any orals. I run 1st Detachment's QRF 3-1 Liver Support. It has NAC, Milk Thistle and TUDCA.

3084life

Mar 29, 2023
Weak, yep spelled right, 4 of my break between cycles and I feel so run down. I have zero energy, no modulation, strength gains are stalled, I can't sleep, always hungry, moody, annoyed at everyone and everything at the same time not giving a fuck about anything. I didn't realize how fucking good I felt while on this last cycle. Bloods are due in a couple weeks but I might have to bump up that timeline.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Weak, yep spelled right, 4 of my break between cycles and I feel so run down. I have zero energy, no modulation, strength gains are stalled, I can't sleep, always hungry, moody, annoyed at everyone and everything at the same time not giving a fuck about anything. I didn't realize how fucking good I felt while on this last cycle. Bloods are due in a couple weeks but I might have to bump up that timeline.
Did you drop your test completely or something?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Asking the same question as Littleguy. I hope you just dropped down to TRT dose or something close. Even an HCG monotherapy bridge would be better than nothing.

3084life

Mar 29, 2023
Asking the same question as Littleguy. I hope you just dropped down to TRT dose or something close. Even an HCG monotherapy bridge would be better than nothing.
I dropped back to my prescribed 100mg a week TRT level. I'd bump it up a bit but my Dr. is a pain in the ass when my levels are a bit higher. It really fucking sucks that I need to artificially feel like shit so that I can get treatment that makes me feel like afucking human. I'd change dr but I'm not in a position to do so. I dealing with a serious back issue and after 2 fucking years they have zero idea what might be causing it. Their best advice is to stop lifting, shrivel up and fucking die frail and weak like every other american. I'll end it myself if it comes to that.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I dropped back to my prescribed 100mg a week TRT level. I'd bump it up a bit but my Dr. is a pain in the ass when my levels are a bit higher. It really fucking sucks that I need to artificially feel like shit so that I can get treatment that makes me feel like afucking human. I'd change dr but I'm not in a position to do so. I dealing with a serious back issue and after 2 fucking years they have zero idea what might be causing it. Their best advice is to stop lifting, shrivel up and fucking die frail and weak like every other american. I'll end it myself if it comes to that.
Fuck the DR there is no need for him, there are a gazillion TRT places online these days just get test from them, just cracked my spine this winter 3rd back break for me so I here ya but movement is the key brotha,.....
200mg is as low as I go been on since 2007 (test that is) bloods have always been perfect

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic