Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Next bulking Cycle

G

gone

Nov 13, 2010
Just wondering if anybody out there has any experience running doses above 1500mg WK (Test). If you've been in this MG range did you see explosive growth or do you think you reached a saturation point?? I have over 14 yrs Exp. with cycling and I've found that I seem to really start to grow when I get to around 1000mg Wk. I've never planned ahead properly to stay above 1000 mg wk but i'm planning on doing just that. I'm just under 6 Ft and right now I'm coming off a cycle that lasted 8 weeks and brought me from 245lbs to 275. I ran a really basic cycle that consisted of 50mg Anadrol for the first 4 wks. 500mg Deca with 750mg Test Cyp for all 8 weeks. I upped the cyp weeks 5 thru 8 to 1000mg. Holding the usual Anadrol water but not to bad considering. I'm going to take the next 8 wks off and start a cutting cycle after the new year to see if I can get myself to around 10% BF at around 230lbs. I'm trying to get as much info as I can from people that have been in this MG range to see what I can expect from the cycle. Of course I'll have my PCT's on hand but after this break and the 10 week cutting cycle I plan on doing an 8 week bulking run which will be 1,500mg test wk with 600mg of Deca as a base:cool:

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
all I ever seen with high doses was bad sides -IMO stay with moderate doses and concentrate on your diet and training more than the doses - when I ran almost 2 gms of test with loys of other stuff all I did was piss most of it out - smelled like a chemical bath when I pissed

G

gone

Nov 13, 2010
Well thanks for the honest input. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my inquiry without the usual nonsense that some peolpe feel they need to spew without firsthand knowledge. Its always the same thing-- (well I read this or I read that) knowbody seems to ever speak from firsthand usage its always I heard this or read that

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
1000 mg is fine on test look for more synergy from other compounds Id say.

doug

doug

Nov 1, 2010
IMO, stay with a low to moderate dosage. Train hard, rest and proper nutrition are key.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Have you tried Tren E for bulking? Some people don't like it, but in my case and for many people I know, it is more effective at adding mass than Deca....and, at a lower comparable dose with less water retention. Just a thought.

G

gone

Nov 13, 2010
I havent tried Tren yet but i was considering giving it a shot. I've had years of using Test and I know how it reacts and what doses I seem to respond to. I get plenty of rest and my diet is full of protein, I consume between 300 and 500 grams of prot a day. You can't grow if you don't eat, thats a fact but I've reach a point where I'm not chasing the weight any longer (I weigh 275lbs right now) I want to diet down to about 230 at 10% then try to pack on another 10 pounds of solid muscle- no water no fat

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
AAS have a bell curve effect. There is a point of diminishing returns, however that does not change the fact that the more you take-the more you grow (and sides). I run higher doses and believe if you mix it with peps or GH than it is worth it, because T + GH=more intra cellular IGF and satellite cells. There is a synergy. If you do run higher doses make them short 6-8 week bursts and do not taper up, start with the full dose.

Hawk

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
what I truely find more usefull is as Adjos alluded to above - run about 750 to 1 gm of test and then choose the right added chems to stack with it - I bulk all of the time on tren - you just need to eat much more than you would if bulking on deca - BUT the gains are usually leaner and much easier to maintain than on other things - I have run deca and tren e together but this is for advanced users who know how to do proper recovery as well as deal with the recovery process - you can add anything to bulk though if you know your body and adjust your eating correctly - often thi9s means pure calories loading and you must totally forget about eating clean - to bulk the dirtier the better

G

gone

Nov 13, 2010
Thanks for the input. GH was in the cards. Planning on 6 to 8 iu's a day

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I've run up to 1250mg/wk and didn't see any better results than I do at around 750....just me though.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
Thanks for the input. GH was in the cards. Planning on 6 to 8 iu's a day

why? that is w2ay to much unless you are Jay Cutler - 3-4 is more than enough for 99% of the guys on the boards and in fact I think 2-3 is fine for the rest of us

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic