Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

News Man Gets Owned Live On T.V.!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
The morally and intellectually superior, are owned.

No doubt!...ALL are either "owned" by the "Creator" or by the "creation".....It's who we choose to be owned by that matters...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
D9AECDB3-010B-4E8D-8E4E-D55A130330E3.gif

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yeah, I saw this clip earlier. Seems like mask wearing is the new virtue signaling. Anyone who really "cares" is wearing a mask.

Still not sure I understand the science of wearing one (not the medical grade one, but all the ones being worn in public). Seems like when you consider the size of the virus, and the porosity of a standard mask, it's kind of like erecting a tall chain link fence around your back yard to keep out the mosquitos.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Yeah, I saw this clip earlier. Seems like mask wearing is the new virtue signaling. Anyone who really "cares" is wearing a mask.

Still not sure I understand the science of wearing one (not the medical grade one, but all the ones being worn in public). Seems like when you consider the size of the virus, and the porosity of a standard mask, it's kind of like erecting a tall chain link fence around your back yard to keep out the mosquitos.

They work fine.
Put on a mask of any kind then spit.
how far did that go?
its about stopping the micro droplets leaving the infected more than its about preventing it from entering.
Also, the mask will prevent people from touching their face or sticking your fingers in your mouth.

If you skip the US media bullshit and look at CDC equivalents around the world this is not that complicated.
They are pretty much on the same page. We are the ones that made Covid about politics and bullshit "freedom".

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
They work fine.
Put on a mask of any kind then spit.
how far did that go?
its about stopping the micro droplets leaving the infected more than its about preventing it from entering.
Also, the mask will prevent people from touching their face or sticking your fingers in your mouth.

If you skip the US media bullshit and look at CDC equivalents around the world this is not that complicated.
They are pretty much on the same page. We are the ones that made Covid about politics and bullshit "freedom".

If I'm breathing and micro droplets are leaving my mouth, they are going through the mask. And a mask doesn't prevent me from touching my face, as I have to keep touching my face to adjust my mask.

Bullshit "freedom". Those are two words I don't see together much. And the scare quotes even....

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012

I'd like to think you're kidding, but I see you are not.

Pay attention, pay attention to people touching the inside of their mask as they get out of their car to put on their mask. Watch them touch and adjust their masks in the store. Touching their faces, masks and lowering their mask to talk on their phones breathing all over their hand and then touching items and sometimes putting them back on the shelf for you to touch. I could go on and on.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Cough driving your car, its on your steering wheel, its on the mask on your car seat................

Better yet, how many people wash their hands before and after placing a BRAND NEW STERILE mask on their face!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic