Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Newcomer with a few questions..

J

JeremyMik84

May 19, 2011
Hi all im Jeremy, 6'3 161lb. I've been workin out for about 2 months now and its almost time for my cycle of finaflex 1-andro and pure test to end. Any suggestions on what a good replacement supplement would be for a lean muscle builder? I am a very hard gainer and have always been, so i am looking for something to make it a little easier to gain mass

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
2 months and you are all ready on pro hormones (i think thats what those are) I would say lets work on your diet and work on some natty sups, get your feet underneath you and THEN pro hormone.
Theres a number of good sups out there, but whats your diet like more importantly?

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
How do you know you're a hard gainer after merely 2 months? Start eating as much food as you can.

J

JeremyMik84

May 19, 2011
I eat about 4 large meals a day. normally a weak breakfast such as poptart/ granola bars, bananas and stuff like that. lunch is normally something like tuna/chicken/meat/ and i eat after i workout at about 6 and again at aboout 9-10 when my fiance gets home from work.

J

JeremyMik84

May 19, 2011
i worked out for 5 years from 8th grade up to graduation i played football and worked out. i was up to about 205 but it took me a few years to get there.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I eat about 4 large meals a day. normally a weak breakfast such as poptart/ granola bars, bananas and stuff like that. lunch is normally something like tuna/chicken/meat/ and i eat after i workout at about 6 and again at aboout 9-10 when my fiance gets home from work.

5-7 meals a day with protein in ALL of them-dump the junk, unless you have some crazy metabolism...I do 8-9 so Im thinking for you 5 meals would be good.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Get off the poptarts and granola bars bro! There's much better food that you should be eating. And MORE food, like said already.

J

JeremyMik84

May 19, 2011
what would be good thing to eat in the mornings thats relatively fast and easy to make ( i have to work really early lol) and 5 meals a day wont be that bad its only 1 more meal

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
what would be good thing to eat in the mornings thats relatively fast and easy to make ( i have to work really early lol) and 5 meals a day wont be that bad its only 1 more meal

Why can't you cook the night before? I just cooked 12 eggs and put them in a container in the fridge.

J

JeremyMik84

May 19, 2011
good idea! gotta buy some containers i reckon haha...is that all u eat? eggs in the morning?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
good idea! gotta buy some containers i reckon haha...is that all u eat? eggs in the morning?

Diet is the biggest part of this. You gotta eat and you gotta eat right. Granted, with your body type you could stand some cheat meals... but the bottom line is: to get big you've got to eat BIG!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
4 Unsweetened plain oatmeal packets. Not the best oats out there, but quick and easy in the morning.
4 Whole eggs.
1oz. of almonds.
16oz. glass of whole milk.

There's a sample of a good breakfast for a guy your size. By the way, why/how did you go from 205 to 161?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic