Kiddorism
What's New?

Newbie to gear, Q about Var

Jwall

Jwall

TID Lady Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hi everyone!
I went through all posts related to var in the female section because I didn't want to regurgitate something that's already been asked. So hopefully I'm not doing that!

Anyways I'm 24, female, vegetarian, a so far natural lifter with a few years of serious training under my belt and one figure competition (coached myself and went in an open comp, 2nd in category I think I did well!)

I have been looking into anavar, seriously reading up on it every single night, so far just trying to learn as much about it as possible not dedicating to the idea of taking anything yet.

From what I gather, it's probably the 'best' (safest?) steroid for a woman to take with lowest virilization/side effects, and also most popular for women.

If I did decide on taking anything I suppose Anavar would be my choice, 10mgs a day. What scares me the most is that I've come across this statement or fact a lot, that it is the most faked steroid on the market due to high costs to produce.

I'm in Ontario, Canada and sure I go to a gym where I suspect a good handful are running gear, but wouldn't really know who to ask to get it. Does anyone have suggestions for buying, are these online companies (where you bee to send money through a Western Union type place) legit?

Also what's the best thing I can do to avoid getting jipped with winny or dbol instead of anavar? Because I know for women those can have bad side effects especially dbol. Heard horror stories of massive weight gain from women.

Anyways it's a lot to take in and I will weigh my options and look for a hopefully reputable source before I decide to purchase and try my first cycle but these forums look like a great place to start. :)

Mondo

Mondo

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2015
Welcome to the board. I would stay away from any AAS offering websites for the most part or anyone selling out of their gym bags. Var is pretty safe for females at lower doses, as well as Primobolan (sides very with the individual female) of course both are on the steep side for the real deal. Many wizened heads here, so please stick around and post often. Let us get to know you. . . and you will learn what you need to know and might just run across a reputable Canadian to fill your prescription.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
welcome :)

Yes, you want to make sure you can trust who you are getting anything from.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ah, another vegetarian equaling out the amount of meat I eat.

Welcome to TID.

Jwall

Jwall

TID Lady Member
Jun 26, 2015
Thanks for all the replies! I won't rush this I will definitely keep busting ass while looking for a reputable and reliable supplier. And no worries about the vegetarian part I'm not preachy/don't care what others eat ;) just thought I'd briefly mention it in case there are others who have any questions!

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Why don't you look into females use of Sarms. Because they are anabolic with little or no androgenic activity. Even a Hghr peptide might be a better option as girls have great hgh production capabilities.

M

Mainstage

May 17, 2015
Funny I haven't come across that one before ( possibly because I'm a man ) :) so did a quick google .top pick was a website called steroids australia.com ( which I have never come across before so cannot recommend) But they do give it a very positive wright up . With a price of $89 Aus for 50x10mg . Just FYI good luck

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I would avoid having anything sent through customs unless you know someone HIV+ that can legally import it for themselves.

M

Mainstage

May 17, 2015
I would avoid having anything sent through customs unless you know someone HIV+ that can legally import it for themselves.

Agree with that! plus you would find it easy and cheaper in the US I would think .

Here's the write-up

Name: Anavar
Substance: Oxandrolone
Contents: 10mg x 50 tablets
Manufacturer: Meditech Pharma
Anavar – Anavar (oxandrolone) is everyone’s favorite oral cutting anabolic steroid. It produces clean, high quality gains in strength, and a very distinct hardening effect on the physique of the user. The only drawback is that it’s a very expensive chemical to produce. It’s also not overly toxic despite being an oral steroid, it doesn’t produce many side effects at all, and is relatively mild on the natural endocrine system (for a steroid, that is). You’re not going to gain much, if any bodyweight from Anavar, but what you do gain will be very nice looking muscle, and little if any weight gain in the way of water.

For precontest bodybuilding preparation and athletes looking to remain in a particular weight class while still moving up in strength, Anavar is typically drug of choice. Despite the need for relatively high doses, it would seem that gains from Anavar hang around for awhile, or at for at least 6 months after you stop taking it.

With regards to its use in a precontest phase or a cutting cycle, it seems to have profound effects on both abdominal and visceral fat elimination. This certainly makes it very useful for anyone interested in competing in bodybuilding, staying in a weight class, or even just looking good for beach season. It’s certainly got a well deserved reputation for helping people achieve all of those goals.

Last edited:
Jwall

Jwall

TID Lady Member
Jun 26, 2015
Sorry everyone just haven't had a chance to get on to say thank you but I did read all replies & appreciate them!

Another question for you guys... How did you go about finding a source? I don't really know who I could buy from, I have my suspicions, but, how do you even open up that line of communication about the topic?! Especially as a female.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic