Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

New

D

Drumsticks

Nov 23, 2017
Hello. Hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving!! I am new to this board, but have been on others, mostly spectating and trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can. I kind of stumbled upon this board, but am pretty impressed with it! I am 50 and on 200 mg test cyp/week and also take 2 IU's of omnitrope for 5 days/2 days off per week. You don't even want to know what I paid to do that!!! Lol. I have been on this protocol for 6 months on the test, 3 months on the hgh. I have lifted weights off and on for most of my adult life. I have a 400 pound bench, squat needs some serious help,lol, deadlift around 400. I am now in the process of cutting up without losing too much strength, which is going well 3 weeks in. I am most definitely at a sticking point in my strength as my bench, military press, etc has basically remained the exact same for over a year despite heavy,heavy training, eating right, and getting plenty of sleep. Even my current protocol of hgh/test has resulted in zero strength gains. My test levels were very very low before I started. I had 3 blood tests and the first one was 113 , followed by 238 and a 208. Total test. Free test did not get measured. I will probably try a blast/cruise and see if this might get me past this "muscle drought" That I currently am in. I will appreciate any advice from the members!!!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

B

brazey

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Welcome.... There are so many reasons why you're not getting stronger. Diet, sleep, over/under training, etc. Start by reading the stickys in the various forums and ask questions as needed.

D

Drumsticks

Nov 23, 2017
Welcome.... There are so many reasons why you're not getting stronger. Diet, sleep, over/under training, etc. Start by reading the stickys in the various forums and ask questions as needed.
Yes, I will definitely do that, thank you.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
No one got stronger leaning out. 50 is a good age to leave the heavy iron for the youngsters.

Welcome to TID.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID.

D

Drumsticks

Nov 23, 2017
No one got stronger leaning out. 50 is a good age to leave the heavy iron for the youngsters.

Welcome to TID.
Ha ha, yeah. You are probably right, but I still feel great, no joint issues. .........yet, anyways.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic