Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

New years resolutions

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
For me as the years pass by I just continue to gain wisdom. The less shit, more information, and the greater quality information I have I feel psychology unbreakable. This is probably why we sculpture our bodies because the average mother fucker cannot do what we do. That bro science is gold.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I'm hoping the pecker pills that @jipped genes gave me for Christmas will increase my erect penis size to 3-4" from 1-2"....so double the size. That may make my non-existent nutsack look even smaller though:(

I need to get laid too.....:)
HAHAHA!

I vow to get up on my ole lady more than 6 times in 23. I tell her, if she pretends to like it, it will not take as long.

I mean if she does not wanna cook we go out and have someone cook for us, if she does not want to wash clothes we have a service wash and fold them, if the house needs cleaning she hires a maid (I am the normal maid) Hell if she does not wanna take care of my pecker, then I could probably get a gal to handle it for free. Paramuscle will do it for $7 a pop. That is cheap!

P

pincushn

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
No NY vow's for me. I let myself down enough last year! :)

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Mine's to have more patience with all the new gym members who had NY resolutions to get in shape.

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
I don't do new years resolutions per say. It's honestly just another day the sun rises, but the significance people place on this particular sun rise makes me wonder what more I could accomplish if I made every day as significant as everyone else makes new years day. I tend to get stuck in the cycle of days blending together, but honestly every day the sun comes up is an opportunity to be better than you were the day before. New years day is just a reminder of that for me.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
New year, same shit. The "I am going to...." people converging on gyms.

The only thing I am going to change is writing '23' instead of '22' when I write a check.
People still write checks? lol

I don't believe in resolutions at New Years if you identify something you need to improve in your life then act on it straight away rather than putting it off til tomorrow.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I don't usually make any, can't say that will change this year, but i'll state a few things, which may or may not qualify...

1) Just stay consistent in training and mostly eating according to plan. Nothing really more than that. I enjoy the holidays throughout the year for a few days at each one, then I get right back on to things. Taking a few weeks off from training, here and there, is harder on me now than 10-20 years ago, so staying consistent will help with this. It hurts too much after a long layoff:( A few days to a week is fine if I need to....deload of some nature, or get stuff done, but when I get to the 2+ week range and longer, it's not good, and it hurts getting back into it:eek:

2) Stay consistent on 30-60 minutes of cardio/treadmill for 5-7 days per week. At 46, heart health is my main priority, outside of not hurting myself, lol.

3) Not let my bodyweight get above 260# all year. I've been mostly 250-255 for the past 4-6 months, give or take, and I like it better. I want to take it further down and find a sweet spot where being mostly lean is the norm. No more going for size most of the year. A bump here and there is fine for a few weeks, or so, but nothing more. Moving around, sleep, and everything else is just better. I came down from, ehhh 280'ish from March/April of last year.

4) Get my last meal of the day/night down better...or more consistently. All other meals are solid, but the last meal is where I cheat the most, lol. My other thread on the forum has been helping with this, but I want to keep it more long-term.

Those are my "goals" for 2023, as it relates to the gym and training....consistency.

I need to get back on track in other areas though as well. But i'll refrain.

I'm hoping the pecker pills that @jipped genes gave me for Christmas will increase my erect penis size to 3-4" from 1-2"....so double the size. That may make my non-existent nutsack look even smaller though:(

I need to get laid too.....:)
I fully support your endeavours especially the last 2..........

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I don't do resolutions either. Just want to have a good year, make significant gains from now until April in the gym & nutrition and start prep for the Tampa Pro on April 1st. (May do a different show though, not sure yet. )
And as with others, try putting my lil frigg in a tight vagina more than once or seven times this year.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic