Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New Years Participants

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
For years I’ve had my own home gym equipment. So I’ve not been accustomed to the pet peeves of being in a commercial gym in a while. Due to life circumstances, I’ve gone back to the commercial gym for a short time.

I couldn’t believe all the first of the year resolutioners in there this am. I can’t wait til they all quit or I go back home. (Been staying at my Fathers helping him recover from COVID)

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
It’s better to have them there than to not be there and be unhealthy. In fitness, it is easy to focus only on your goals but we as a society should be more encouraging of others making positive choices. Otherwise, we just become one-sided users and that can get old, like the average age here….jk (on the ave age thing). LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It’s better to have them there than to not be there and be unhealthy. In fitness, it is easy to focus only on your goals but we as a society should be more encouraging of others making positive choices. Otherwise, we just become one-sided users and that can get old, like the average age here….jk (on the ave age thing). LOL

I agree that we should be more encouraging, I am a terribly judgemental person and at some point I should try working on it, but I likely won't.
BGH, I know these people make me bonkers a guy and his chic were working out near me and she got up from hamstring curls and he said do you "feel" it and she said yes mostly right here as she pointed at the back of her ankle where the roller presses...LOL

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012

Your are right. I totally forgot that I’m a guest there too. I usually have a better attitude but truth be told sometimes, I just like to gripe.

I fell better today now that I’ve put on a clean diaper.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
New Year resolutioners also keep a lot of gyms ( health clubs ) financially viable because they join, work out for a month or two, stop, but keep paying those monthly dues thinking they might start back in the future. It's a pain to deal with the influx of new ppl , but at the end of the day, it keeps our dues down and our clubs open.

..... but on an emotional level, they piss me off too.:D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic