pbtom
What's New?

New Years Goals

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
Be a more compassionate human being.
I'm with you. I feel that it's both easier and more difficult to be compassionate as I age. One one hand, I've become more cynical as a product of the overall human experience, but I've also gained a greater ability to empathize, which has given a face to people. Good luck to you. It's a daily battle.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Buy a new home so commute is easier.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I will know more in a couple days after my MRI results I am more ambulatory now and not bed ridden so I want to get back working out doing my thing woooo hooo breaking records, breaking rules and breaking hearts ♥️

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I'm with you. I feel that it's both easier and more difficult to be compassionate as I age. One one hand, I've become more cynical as a product of the overall human experience, but I've also gained a greater ability to empathize, which has given a face to people. Good luck to you. It's a daily battle.
Incredibly well said. Verbatim that is pretty much how I feel. Good post, thanks.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I will know more in a couple days after my MRI results I am more ambulatory now and not bed ridden so I want to get back working out doing my thing woooo hooo breaking records, breaking rules and breaking hearts ♥️
Wow, that's great news TT!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Eat more pizza.

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010

What the hell happened trenny, did you injure yourself while burying another dead hooker? In all seriousness, I hope the MRI results are good and that you are back to doing your thing soon.

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
My resolution is to not tear anything this year. Three surgeries within two years is three too many!

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Latest MRI was inconclusive so next Monday got another,really worried that my heterotopic ossification has come back to haunt me smh argh Haven't buried a hooker in months
What the hell happened trenny, did you injure yourself while burying another dead hooker? In all seriousness, I hope the MRI results are good and that you are back to doing your thing soon.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Good stuff said already. I'm definitely aiming to be more consistent in the gym, lose some belly and low back fat I've accumulated, and work on that compassion thing too if I can squeeze that in.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic