Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New with question on AAS

dointhemost

dointhemost

TID Lady Member
Feb 9, 2011
hello everyone I am new to this site and find it really interesting. I am looking to drop about 30 pounds of fat. I weight train with pyramid training 3 days a week and cardio 3 days a week. I eat a clean diet and have been trying this for 3 months with no results and have become really frustrated. So I ran into a friend who is a chemist and has a lot of different things to try. So I decided to get the big guns out and need some advice. I just purchased Anavar and have been taking 15 mg the last 2 days. He also has DNP which sounds really interesting also the CJC -1295 also sounds great. But not sure if I can use them all together? Would love some input. Oh ya I am a female 36 in good health with 30 pounds to lose. He also has Tritrenbolone, Trenbolone, boldeqone, deca, winstrol, mechano growth factor, insulin like growth, sermolin, and Ghrp2,4 6.. Also gettin Clenbutrol in a few weeks. Can anyone help with dosage? And advice? Thank you

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
Ur talking crazy talk. DNP? Your new at this and talking using that and other stuff. How about diet with some Clen...maybe. Rid your head of that other crap if you dont know what your doing.

That will be $75 please. Thanks

Note: U will get all the support you need here, but ur on the wrong track talking using that stuff being a novice. U will kill urself

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
You need to post your diet and workouts and maybe some pics for us to really get a good idea of where you are coming from and what you wanna accomplish, I am in no way dogging ya just think that there are safer options for females with much less sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
You need to post your diet and workouts and maybe some pics for us to really get a good idea of where you are coming from and what you wanna accomplish, I am in no way dogging ya just think that there are safer options for females with much less sides.

Please be polite this is an information sharing forum and we are here to help each other out.

Last edited by a moderator:
mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
hello everyone I am new to this site and find it really interesting. I am looking to drop about 30 pounds of fat. I weight train with pyramid training 3 days a week and cardio 3 days a week. I eat a clean diet and have been trying this for 3 months with no results and have become really frustrated. So I ran into a friend who is a chemist and has a lot of different things to try. So I decided to get the big guns out and need some advice. I just purchased Anavar and have been taking 15 mg the last 2 days. He also has DNP which sounds really interesting also the CJC -1295 also sounds great. But not sure if I can use them all together? Would love some input. Oh ya I am a female 36 in good health with 30 pounds to lose. He also has Tritrenbolone, Trenbolone, boldeqone, deca, winstrol, mechano growth factor, insulin like growth, sermolin, and Ghrp2,4 6.. Also gettin Clenbutrol in a few weeks. Can anyone help with dosage? And advice? Thank you

Personally I have used all of those products and I would recommend simply trying a keto diet if your goal is to lose as much weight as possible as fast as possible. Clen and anavar are good bolt on's if you already a have a solid diet and workout regimen. DNP is very dangerous and can kill you if you dont know what you are doing. That said it does work however its likely you will find the sides are not worth it.

Anybody else have thoughts on this?

dointhemost

dointhemost

TID Lady Member
Feb 9, 2011
Thank you ...I eat a clean diet consisting of quality protein with equal quality carb about the size of my palm.. 5 times a day about every 3 hours. I lift 3 times a week and do HITT cardio the other 3 days. I have been doing this for about 7 weeks with zero results so I am getting frustrated so I thought putting something in the mix would help. I am working hard and consistent at this. I am now doing this 7.5 mg of avavol everyday with 23mg phentermine every other day also CJC 1295 200 mg every other day and Ghrp 2 everynight.. Does everyone think that sounds like a good combo?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I would say to post up your diet as well as what type of training you are doing. If your friend is truly a chemist he wouldn't have suggested many of the products he mention to you. Many of the compounds will have permanent effects on your body and femaleness.
DNP may sound interesting but it is not for the novice user. It's dosing protocol and side effects can vary drastically upon the user.

As for the Anavar you are taking, it is not a magical fat burner, so if this is what was told to you, it is not true.

dointhemost

dointhemost

TID Lady Member
Feb 9, 2011
Is anyone familiar with Body for life by Bill Phillips? That is what eating plan and workout I have been doing for the last 6 weeks..before that I did the Atkins for a month and I have seen zero results... Do you think Anavor is even worth taking? Should I just stick to the peptides? Obviously I do not want to do anything dangerous or where I get a large clit and facial hair..LOl.. So if you think Anavor is not even worth taking I will stop.. Oh i am taking 7.5 mg of anavor a day...

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Diet and cardio should allways come before drugs, any form of drug should just be seen as the iceing on the cake. My diet is simiar to atkins and it does work.....period.
Postup your diet and please try to be truethful with it, nobody's going to start taking the piss out of your diet but we are here to help guide you in the right direction.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
You shouldn't be taking anything. As said before, you need to dial in your diet and exercise. You've only been at this for 3-months. It sounds like your chemist "friend" is no friend at all. S/he is after your money and doesn't care about what harm you'll do to yourself.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
First of all, welcome to the board. Don't let the tenor of our comments scare you off. We'll be able to help you achieve your goals. Initially, it sounds like your diet is pretty good. The body for life eating plan is an excellent, balanced nutrition plan for the long term. I am surprised, however, that you haven't seen any results yet. Sometimes it'll take a good three weeks to kick in (due to metabolic inertia), but eventually your metabolism begins to rise, and the fat starts falling off.

It is possible that your total number of calories is presently too high. You may need to take each meal, and just slightly reduce the volume of food. That's a good starting point.

Anavar is probably the safest steroid for a woman, but it's still pretty rare for a woman with only three months of training experience to start taking stuff.

DNP can be dangerous, but don't let everyone scare you to death. If you take is responsibly, it is very safe and effective. Having said that, I think it would be wise to keep things simple at first and manipulate only one thing at a time. If you're doing multiple things at once, you can't really tell what dietary change or substance change is having the desired effect. So turn one dial at a time, so to speak.

Please post your daily diet, and let us take a look at it. Don't be discouraged, we will help you get to where you want to be.

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
If you want to shed the lbs, you should go on lifting like you do and do cardio and of course eat clean (high protein, low carbs). Tren isn't a stuff for a female to run if she's not competing IMO. Too many sides if you ask me. As far as DNP is concerned, I'm pretty sure that you know how dangerous that stuff can be ....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic