Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

New video! Please check it out and vote for me!!

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
Just wanted to say thanks again to all that have voted! You are all awesome =)

If you haven't gotten a chance to get in a vote, it would mean a lot to me if you could.

Thank you soooo much!

Vote here

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
Hey guys, sorry to be such a pill! I'm off to work again today…I work long 12 hr shifts! :) 9 days left in this contest. Please continue to support if you can. If you haven't voted, why not?!??! DO IT!

Vote here

Thank you guys and gals!! :)

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
Bump!

Thanks to all that are voting, please keep it up.
If you haven't voted please take a moment and throw me a vote.

Click here to vote for me =)

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
Hey guys, sorry haven't been around the last few days, I work weekends :/...Last day of work for me!

Thanks to all that are voting, please keep it up.
If you haven't voted please take a moment and throw me a vote.

Click here to vote for me =)

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
Hey guys, this is the last week in the contest and am looking for any help anyone is willing to provide. If you wouldn't mind posting the link on Facebook or anything else. Id appreciate it. I don't expect to win at this point, but last month, the top 4 were awarded just for putting out an effort. At this point I'm in 6th, only a 130 or so from 5th, and just 250 or so from 4th. Any help and I will luv you forever!

I am going to be working on my more complex video this evening. Hoping it doesnt take me too long! I want to get it up this week. Anyway, thanks so much for everyone who has voted, and if you haven't, only takes a second. Thanks so much.

Ila

Click here to vote!!

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
Hey guys, this is the last week in the contest and am looking for any help anyone is willing to provide. If you wouldn't mind posting the link on Facebook or anything else. Id appreciate it. I don't expect to win at this point, but last month, the top 4 were awarded just for putting out an effort. At this point I'm in 6th, only a 130 or so from 5th, and just 250 or so from 4th. Any help and I will luv you forever!

I am going to be working on my more complex video this evening. Hoping it doesnt take me too long! I want to get it up this week. Anyway, thanks so much for everyone who has voted, and if you haven't, only takes a second. Thanks so much.

Ila

Click here to vote!!

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
Just voted......

just too let you know Im still voting

Gotcha Sis!

Thank you guys!! I appreciate it!

I am working on a new video, I want to have out this week. I am animation student so trying to use some of those skills to make a video/almost sorta a commercial for Vitrix, haha. I thought it would be fun and I'm learning alot from it. I don't think most people care about videos, but I wanted to be creative. I was up late working on it, and I hope I'm done by tonite, unless it takes forever for me to render it and get it a reasonable size to post (that is usually my problem when making films lol) Anyway, thanks for all the support!!! <3

Contest only runs til NEXT Tuesday (the 14th) so then I'll stop bugging people LMAO.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR ME!

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
Another Video!!! I finally finished this this morning. ALOT of hours into this one, I created everything myself (even the Vitrix Bottle) I made it more for fun at this point, as I don't think anyone cares about the videos! LOL But anyway, if you like it, please click the link below it to vote. 5 days left in the contest. Things are still really tight. Of course goal is to get to 4th, but I am now about 300 votes from that place. Who knows though! Either way, ENJOY! :)

[video=facebook;186382894737029]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=186382894737029&comments[/video]

I appreciate everyone on this forum who has taken time to vote. I appreciate every single one of you! I also thank this forum for being so supportive, especially with me being new here! <3

Here also is an article that Vitrix posted today, you can get a link to the video there also :
Click here

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
great video and you got my vote for today good luck

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic