pbtom
What's New?

New - Transfer Member

Disco

Disco

VIP Member
May 15, 2021
Hello IronDen,
My handle is Disco . I am an older amateur competitor. Man, I love this sport! Come to you with desire to learn from this community and possibly pass on the 20+ years of knowledge I have accumulated.
Bounced all around the net . Formerly on Anbolics.com(DEA shutdown), theSourceCheck.com(strange shutdown). I’m admiring your board and community here. Can anyone tell me who the site Admins are ?

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Welcome Disco ! These guys may be a tough shell to crack but give ‘em time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID @Disco you may know @rawdeal from TSC, if not, be warned, he's strange.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Welcome!! You'll find most of the guys on here train at the geriatric ward and there fav supp is Geritol for there lumbago! The ladies are all young and beautiful

Disco

Disco

VIP Member
May 15, 2021
Welcome to TID @Disco you may know @rawdeal from TSC, if not, be warned, he's strange.
Hey LizardKing, I remember RawDeal. it’s been a while back but messaged you on peak muscle about this board . What do I have to do to you get my status up, like on peak ?
TIA,
DISCO

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Welcome @Disco to the Iron Den. Look forward to learning from you and reading your posts. It is a great community!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hey LizardKing, I remember RawDeal. it’s been a while back but messaged you on peak muscle about this board . What do I have to do to you get my status up, like on peak ?
TIA,
DISCO
I'm not on Peak, must be that handsome feller @MR. BMJ you are thinking of.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
DiscoInferno022-1280x720.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic