Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

New to the Iron Den

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
My one and only Mod tour, before I got thrown out of the Union, was on a nice little Board after ORD that seemed to attract its share of newer people. Sooner or later one of them would fret about the asymmetry of a 2 x week pinning schedule, worrying that Monday pins were followed by 2 off days but Thursday pins preceded 3 off days. There was a time when my OCD was that bad too, so rather than tease them I'd suggest pinning early on Mondays and exactly 12 hrs later on Thursdays, thereby having both pins followed by exactly 3.5 off days ... Problem Solved ! smh

Nowadays the word "week" doesn't enter my mind much, I might do Enanthates e5d or maybe e3d (twice a "6-day week" lol), depending on what the goal is. Cruising on Test U, it is easier to remember 1 x week or 1 x biweekly, but it might be e10d too; my increasing dementia has nudged my OCD aside.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Know your friends and know them well
But to your friends no secrets tell
For if your friend becomes your foe
Your secrets everyone will know.

Shit, I would love to have said "that's so quaint," Biggie ..... but the damn thing got into my head on first read and I think it's gonna stay there now.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Shit, I would love to have said "that's so quaint," Biggie ..... but the damn thing got into my head on first read and I think it's gonna stay there now.

But I am quaint and dainty. Skips and twirls to you my friend, lol

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
You sound HOT.

what are you wearing right now?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Nothing but a covid mask and my French maid panties..,

which item are you wearing where on you?

(apologies to theripper for going ot in his Intro ... I did tell him TID is an old-fart Board, but we're young at heart)

theripper

theripper

May 2, 2020
which item are you wearing where on you?

(apologies to theripper for going ot in his Intro ... I did tell him TID is an old-fart Board, but we're young at heart)

It's cool, I was in the Navy lmao.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic