Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

New to The Iron Den!

Kimm4

Kimm4

TID Lady Member
Feb 5, 2016
Welcome! I can't see anyone who would laugh at those numbers. I've always admired female powerlifters...very cool!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Great numbers. Welcome to tid, make yourself at home.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID, some great numbers there.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Welcome to TiD Ms Drgnflies. PL lifting for only 8 months..very impressive numbers. Can't wait till you have more time and experience behind you. You'll be a lady to keep an eye on. Post up and ask questions. There is a lot of talent PLers here that can help. Keep up the great work...

E

EastCoast1

Jul 20, 2015
Welcome! Those are raw numbers? That is an excellent bench. :)

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I know this chick and she has the fattest ass ever!! Omg I just wanna lick it!!

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Welcome. I've noticed more and more females in my gym doing powerlifting movements.
Looks like it's catching on, and I love it!
This is a good group. You can settle it here.

dragnflies

dragnflies

Feb 2, 2016
Welcome to TiD Ms Drgnflies. PL lifting for only 8 months..very impressive numbers. Can't wait till you have more time and experience behind you. You'll be a lady to keep an eye on. Post up and ask questions. There is a lot of talent PLers here that can help. Keep up the great work...

I've been lifting for about 20 years but never really specialized and managed to find one of the best powerlifters in the world in my back yard. It's amazing what happens when you have goals and someone who knows how to help you reach them. I'm hoping this year will be a big one for me, getting my elite and professional totals.

Thanks for the welcome, I'll definitely be asking questions and picking up as much as I can from you all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic