Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New to the forum

O

oldmanroger

Jan 27, 2023
Hey everyone glad I found another good forum came from ugbb. Excited to be part of the forum. Im 60 5"7 165lbs just had hip surgery last year and im just getting fully back into the swing of things since surgery. I just retired so have a lot of time to learn and get some size back. Been working out whole life off and on. Glad to see alot of people from ugbb here. Must mean it's a good forum.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Hey, Roger, don't know enough about you yet to know if you'll be happy here, but what you've said puts the smart money on "Yes."

Lotta oldmen-(insert all other names here) ppl here ... many from here or other boards going back years, and some from ug as well. There must be a reason .....

Welcome.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Hey, Roger,

Lotta oldmen-(insert all other names here) ppl here ... many from here or other boards going back years, and some from ug as well. There must be a reason .....

Welcome.
Hey now, I resemble that comment. lol

Welcome to TID...

Fresh off of double hip replacement myself. You're a year out?

O

oldmanroger

Jan 27, 2023
Hey, Roger, don't know enough about you yet to know if you'll be happy here, but what you've said puts the smart money on "Yes."

Welcome.
Sorry about not putting enough info out there. I'm trying to get back up around 185-200 lbs I'm 165lbs rate now. Been hard getting back into the swing of things after a year off from surgery they broke another bone trying to get a rod in place is why I had so much time off. I just wanna be the ripped healthy grandpa one last time before it's to late. I eat very clean. I haven't took test in about 10 years. Thinking about dabbling with it. Found a clinic a few friends go to for trt. Need to go get my bloods done and go from there.

O

oldmanroger

Jan 27, 2023
Hey now, I resemble that comment. lol

Welcome to TID...

Fresh off of double hip replacement myself. You're a year out?
Ya they had some complications when putting a rod in they drove it down and broke a bone in my leg been stuck with a walker. But now I'm finally feeling better and able to go with out the walker. Recovery took a lot longer than was supposed to cause of that.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Ya they had some complications when putting a rod in they drove it down and broke a bone in my leg been stuck with a walker. But now I'm finally feeling better and able to go with out the walker. Recovery took a lot longer than was supposed to cause of that.
Wow, Monday will be 15 weeks out of the 1st one and 7 weeks on the second. The first I was off the walker in 3 days and off the cane in a week. No pain meds after 3 days Post Op. The second one was a bit more painful. Was off the walker in a week and the cane after 3 weeks. Pain meds for 3 weeks. I'm good now. No pain do whatever. I go back to work next Monday. I'm .5" taller lol. He made the first one too long and had to adjust on the second one.

Glad you're at the end of it.

O

oldmanroger

Jan 27, 2023
Wow, Monday will be 15 weeks out of the 1st one and 7 weeks on the second. The first I was off the walker in 3 days and off the cane in a week. No pain meds after 3 days Post Op. The second one was a bit more painful. Was off the walker in a week and the cane after 3 weeks. Pain meds for 3 weeks. I'm good now. No pain do whatever. I go back to work next Monday. I'm .5" taller lol. He made the first one too long and had to adjust on the second one.

Glad you're at the end of it.
Sounds like your operation went good. I was hoping it was going to be a quick ordeal but it's been a nightmare besides being off work till my retirement that wasn't too bad. Alot more time for family and grandkids. I was big into kick boxing and use to do a lot of tough man contest now I can barely get my leg up to kick.

Never thought getting old was a thing till the last few years.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Welcome. Low-key, no-bullshit, board here. I think you'll like it.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
Sounds like your operation went good. I was hoping it was going to be a quick ordeal but it's been a nightmare besides being off work till my retirement that wasn't too bad. Alot more time for family and grandkids. I was big into kick boxing and use to do a lot of tough man contest now I can barely get my leg up to kick.

Never thought getting old was a thing till the last few years.
Ya, I was fortunate with my Doctor. He's in his early 30's and was the Cleveland Browns Ortho. He just left UH and went to a new practice that does not let insurance set fees. They treat people based on their income. So he's a good person too. I'm never going to retire. My plan is buy my own truck and work when I want.

Glad you made retirement. Enjoy it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic