pbtom
What's New?

New to the Den

• Thread starter MountaineerMuscle84
  • Start Date
MountaineerMuscle84

MountaineerMuscle84

Feb 16, 2019
Just wanted to reach out to to say hello! A buddy of mine has been telling me to join a board for years and I’m just getting around to it. Excited to meet some like minds and hear some new perspectives!!

I’ve been in the gym for most of my adult life, I’m 34 now at 5’10 and about 210lbs and to be generous I’ll say 12pbf I’d say I started getting serious about 6 years ago with diet and how to add mass and lean out. I’ve beem running gear now for about 4 years and have learned most of what I know through a mentor who’s actually a member of this board.

At the end of the day I know so little compared to what I would love to learn. Just a humble guy trying to figure it out

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
welcome great forum to be on.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
This is my bro and he is a very sound and smart guy. Fucker stays lean year around. Wheres my quesadilla? Glad you made it!

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
Just wanted to reach out to to say hello! A buddy of mine has been telling me to join a board for years and I’m just getting around to it. Excited to meet some like minds and hear some new perspectives!!

I’ve been in the gym for most of my adult life, I’m 34 now at 5’10 and about 210lbs and to be generous I’ll say 12pbf I’d say I started getting serious about 6 years ago with diet and how to add mass and lean out. I’ve beem running gear now for about 4 years and have learned most of what I know through a mentor who’s actually a member of this board.

At the end of the day I know so little compared to what I would love to learn. Just a humble guy trying to figure it out

Welcome to TID bro!! Happy to have you here!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic