Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

New to the Den & need help getting ripped

F

Feistychica305

TID Lady Member
Sep 12, 2015
Hi everyone, I'm new here and really excited about all the conversations I've been reading.
I am really conscious of nutrition and lift 5 times a week. I do cardio at least 4 x a week. I am trying to become even leaner and I also want to trim down a bit. My diet is mostly protein with a sprinkle of carbs before workouts and shortly after a workout to replenish the body. Does anyone have any suggestions? I know it might take a little time but I could really use the help.
Oh, I'm a naturalist- NO drugs. I do take supplements, such as green tea pills and L-carnitine but that's all.

B

brazey

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Welcome... Check the nutrition section and maybe re-post there for more views and responses.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Welcome to TID! Please make yourself at home. We have a good group of ladies who can give you a lot of helpful info.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Welcome! no drugs necessary to get lean! When you want to take it to the next level, there are some things you must do in order to succeed. If you make a thread, give stats, goals, and give us an idea of what your current diet looks like, we would be more than happy to steer you in the right direction.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
You say your diet is protein with a sprinkle of carbs but I see no mention of healthy fats which is key to you reaching your goal of becoming leaner.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
You say your diet is protein with a sprinkle of carbs but I see no mention of healthy fats which is key to you reaching your goal of becoming leaner.

Ditto fats are the building blocks of natural hormones

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Welcome to TiD. You'll find a great group of people here with a wealth of information to offer. Post up and ask questions. And always remember..there is no such thing as a dumb question. Although, some may be close!!!

Enjoy

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining. Reach out to the ladies, and explore the ladies section, they are great and can help you along your path to reach your goals.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic