Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

New to forums

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yea just some midnight registration trying to hawk his raws. It's always the registrations in the early morning, 12A-3A. Least it's not like that other board, where one of the mods has new registrations scripted out rapid-fire to artificially inflate the user-base for the sake of showing sponsors "metrics." He'll then pick some new ones at random, make intro posts, and actually semi-participate. Dude must be borderline schizo by now. This was a legitimate bonehead that tried to get friendly after posting their info for purchasing.

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
Welcome , you will be huge b4 you know it, keep up the good work already.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Yea just some midnight registration trying to hawk his raws. It's always the registrations in the early morning, 12A-3A. Least it's not like that other board, where one of the mods has new registrations scripted out rapid-fire to artificially inflate the user-base for the sake of showing sponsors "metrics." He'll then pick some new ones at random, make intro posts, and actually semi-participate. Dude must be borderline schizo by now. This was a legitimate bonehead that tried to get friendly after posting their info for purchasing.
That other place, I just don't know any more. There are some decent peeps there but quite difficult to sift through the shit.

I'm surprised the guy here was actually human. Seems like a lot of bots are able to get through somehow on a lot of forums.

O

Obi1Shinobi

Mar 1, 2023
Welcome , you will be huge b4 you know it, keep up the good work already.
Thank you brotha, I still feel on top of my game, just tryna rest the lower back, being an electrician doesn't help the problem if anything it makes it worse lol. But I'm still making steady gains just tryna keep the weight a little on the light side for now till the back gets better

O

Obi1Shinobi

Mar 1, 2023
A little update, finished the dbol cycle now just strictly on test. The poofiness is starting to go away slowly and I've noticed I feel a lot less pain in my lower back area. I had a feeling it had something to do with the dbol but I owe a lot of my early strength gains to it. I don't think I'll add dbol to my future cycles anytime soon. This is all a good learning experience for me I'll be relying on the knowledge and experience of veterans here as time goes on so thanks to all you folks in advance!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic