Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New to board

O

ohioaas

Jul 10, 2019
If you can actually get down to 4% you might as well get on stage. No sarcasm.

Why not?
It is not my current goal but if I actually hit 4%(would be quite smitten with 6%) I’m sure I would be thinking of competition. I am quite competitive by nature and I don’t think it would be best for me to go down that road. I would forecast many injuries, liver failure, heart attack. Being the best doesn’t look like fun in this sport in my opinion. My overall goal is to look and feel better/younger.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
T
It is not my current goal but if I actually hit 4%(would be quite smitten with 6%) I’m sure I would be thinking of competition. I am quite competitive by nature and I don’t think it would be best for me to go down that road. I would forecast many injuries, liver failure, heart attack. Being the best doesn’t look like fun in this sport in my opinion. My overall goal is to look and feel better/younger.
then getting to 4% or even 6% will certainly not be the healthiest thing for you to do.
I agree with Jin, if your going to go single digits bf% and get that ripped at single digits, make it worth the work and see how you compare to others. Other wise the ridiculous comments sound just like others; " I dont want to lift weights because I might get to big and all muscle bound and dont want to look like a bodybuilder".
If you diet and train properly you minimize those issues. If you do not, you could stay a healthy and lean 12% and still fuck up your liver and heart and whatnot. Lots of healthily guys drinking to much alcohol and drugs and other shit.

You do realize that your mentality has you thinking to compete you have to be incredibly excessive and try to win the Mr O. When in reality if your that competitive you should be competing against yourself just to reach your goal and maybe even trying to do your best at a local or state npc show. You may find that you still get your ass kicked by others that are obviously more competitive than you (apparently since they are not using excuses to compete and you are). :)
Think about it and good luck with your goals. Just remember, results not excuses.

Last edited:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Welcome. Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic