Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

New to all of this

T

Thatguy5

Sep 8, 2018
I'm new here and I've never bought gear. I've lifted on and off for years and I'm starting to get back in the gym on a regular basis. I'm considering getting a little boost tho, I want to lose about 30 pounds and make some progress with my lifts. Definitely not trying to blow up like a balloon. I'm thinking about doing a 12 week cycle of Oxandrolone, 30mg per day along with 40 mg per day of stanozolol. I'm still trying to figure out what my pct would be and how to actually get it all... Any advice would be welcomed, sorry if this info is available in other posts. I'm not worried about needles, but hair loss and gyno are big concerns for me. Other then being a little overweight I'm basically as heathy healthy as you can be, 28, 6'2 240lbs

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Ive never advised an oral only "cycle"
Most every beginner wants to go that route because they dont have to pin them.

Everyone I have ever advised is getting Testosterone to start.
nothing crazy just 1-2 cc per week of long acting so that your taking one shot per week.

The BF% will depend on your nutrition. Nobody likes to hear that but its fact.
Humans dont get fat on Chicken,eggs,oats and rice. So get your diet in check if you really want to see
noticeable results.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

nothing crazy just 1-2 cc per week of long acting so that your taking one shot per week.

Humans dont get fat on Chicken,eggs,oats and rice. So get your diet in check if you really want to see
noticeable results.

I concur, get diet and training in order and make it a discipline before jumping on anything for supplements.
Oral only will see results albeit they will go away shortly after cessation of use.
Get primed, get your house in order, do more research and THEN do what your brain leads you too.
Remember ALL steroids do is increase protein synthesis so you need to get enough of it or you are wasting your time.
Cheers

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I’m going to go against the grain here. I think that pinning is not the issue. It’s cycle recovery. Let a kid go ahead and try anavar and maybe some winny (pick only one) for a first cycle and do a proper pct. find out what it’s all about and recover easily. Loose most of the gains after pct. learn what that looks like and feels like. Then decide if you want to run with the big dogs. Because at the end of the day once you pin test, chances are you’ll be using test for the rest of your life, first on and off cycle, then later just always on. That’s the way it’s worked for about all of us old timers.

That’s what I would advise my son to do. Along with getting his god damn nutrition and training in order first.

No dbol only cycles those are useless. Use anavar.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Good point. There is certainly more then one way and not really rite and wrong.

But... lets say we take two of the same people.
What do you think will give the better results?

Ive seen young guys blow up on some orals even prohormones. Its usually short lived though
and the toxic ones like superdrol.
Ive seen girls have good results on var or winni only but never really grown men. Not like what testo does.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I agree whole heartedly, test is the drug that any new user ofAAS would get the best results from, virtually side effect free at the right dose. It is nothing short of a game changer compared to any oral.

But what if the user only needs to change part of the game and get a little enhancement without having “the hook set” in them? That’s where I’m coming from. Anavar won’t hurt them.

But damn I love steroids. I absolutely love them. Especially test :)

T

Thatguy5

Sep 8, 2018

noticeable results.

Alright sorry, I should have said I'm back in the gym on the regular and I am dieting, all that is going good. Anyway, this brings up two dumb questions for me. What's 1-2 cc in terms of ml or mg? And is test the only thing I should be on? Bonus question do people really buy this stuff online? I'm looking at napsgear and it just seems too easy I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I wish you all the success in you reaching your goals. But this is not a source board, and it's not appropriate to ask about purchasing gear here on TID. Plus, doing so is just asking to be scammed by someone. I won't be surprised if someone sees your post here and sends you a PM, telling you they've got a hook up for you, and then you end up getting taken. I don't want that to happen to you.

Regarding what you should do? I suggest getting your diet in check, and then once you've made some good progress in that area (e.g., losing the first 20 pounds), finding a local source at your gym for testosterone. 300mg per week for 10-12 weeks will be a nice first cycle, I would expect with hard work and good diet, you'd likely be able to get 8-10 pounds of lean mass.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic