Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New testosterone batch

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I've decieded to go with Test prop/Test isocap. a fast acting and a long acting that is only detected up to 6 weeks. Solution will be 50:50 Safflower oil:MCT oil and then make 50:50 oil:EO with 18% BB 2% BA at 150mg/ml test or 75mg test prop/75mg Test isocap/ ml. been using GSO but heard that certain GSO contains toxins.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Some are very sensitive to MCT oil, they get quite a few knots. GSO containing toxins? I guess u could say anything can contain toxins....

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I'm not hypersensitive and think safflower:MCT at 50:50 then that at oil:EO 50:50 will be good as it gets. smooth as butter. butter face!!!!

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
The new solution is great. 18%BB 2%BA with (25%safflower oil 25%MCT oil and 50%EO) with 75mg Test prop/75mg Test Isocap/ml. I like it. With EO I change syringe more often and only use needles twice.

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Test prop is like it has always been anything over 50mg/ml with cause injection site discomfort. Next batch will be 50mg Test prop/50mg test isocap/ml. Same shit different day.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The new solution is great. 18%BB 2%BA with (25%safflower oil 25%MCT oil and 50%EO) with 75mg Test prop/75mg Test Isocap/ml. I like it. With EO I change syringe more often and only use needles twice.

Just curious what exactly you mean by this? I'm not a medical professional, but aren't you rolling the dice a little with a potential infection by having the pin sitting around for another day or two before using it again? Seems like the smarter thing to do is use the pin only once. Perhaps I'm misreading this, and if so, my apologies.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
The mct will hold your concentration by itself no problem. Eo seems to corrosive for my tastes.

Last edited:
TheMuscleMan

TheMuscleMan

Jul 30, 2016
May I ask why you used EO and not straight oil? Both isocap and prop are in sustanon and that recipe don't call for anything other than BA, BB, and oil. It just seems like you could have used less ingredients to get the same product result, less chems and oils is better than more.

Thanks
TMM

SWOLDIER

SWOLDIER

Oct 19, 2016

Wait a minute. You are using a syringe and needle more then once? That is not smart at all.

Also eo can be very toxic to the body after a while.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
not a good injection protocol at all imo. i use a needle to draw and a needle to inject every time. even my endo states my protocl is better then his. do yourself a favor. pins are cheap and even free in most states. dont reuse them.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Shit, who re-uses pins. From the sounds of it, you are using a pin then sticking it back in the vial for the next round? That screams losing a body a part. I too use one to draw, one to inject. I buy like 1/2 dozen boxes of pins at time. No way am I going to go cheap on that. If the needle touches anything other than the vial or me, it goes in the garbage.

SWOLDIER

SWOLDIER

Oct 19, 2016
Ya. Pins too cheap to do some crazy shit like that.

I like living

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic