Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls

New techniques on how to Grow a big ass in five days

O

Ou27

Jun 22, 2021
GROW A BIG ASS IN 5 DAYS
How to Get a Bigger Butt in One Week (Without Bulking up Your Quads)
how to get a bigger butt in one week
Let’s be real…VERY few people are born with a booty like Jennifer Lopez or Kim Kardashian. It happens, but for the vast majority of us, we have to work at getting a butt that makes us feel really sexy.
Everyone can get a bigger booty but is it possible to get a bigger butt in just one week?
Yes and I’ll share with you guys my secret on how to do it :)
how to get a bigger butt in one week
HOW TO GET A BIGGER BUTT IN A WEEK – FOLLOW THESE 3 SIMPLE STEPS
As long as you go about things the right way, you can get a bigger butt in just one week. And believe it or not, getting a bigger butt in 7 days doesn’t include squats!
This process can be broken down in three simple steps:
STEP 1: KNOW YOUR BODY TYPE
I talk a lot about body types and for a really good reason: your body type influences how you put on muscle, how much body fat your body naturally tends to store, and the types of exercises you actually need.
If you naturally store a lot of muscle / fat in your lower body, you will need to do different exercises to someone who struggles to put on muscle.
If you aren’t sure about your body type, I have a special Quiz that will help you determine your body type in just 2 minutes and it’s completely free. Plus you’ll get some workout and diet tips for your body type after! :)
ARE YOU CURIOUS WHAT YOUR BODY TYPE IS?
f3fe2e51716c1612438363-Bodytypes-sideview_JPEG-1.jpg
Rachael Attard has created a quiz to help you determine your body type! The quiz:
Is FREE
Takes 2 minutes to complete
At the end you will get 3 nutrition and workout tips for your body type!
FIND OUT YOUR BODY TYPE!
STEP 2: TARGET THE RIGHT MUSCLES
Let’s talk about glutes.
Your butt consists of three muscles which make up the buttocks: the gluteus maximus, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus. When you have strong glute muscles, you have a nice, round butt. But if the glutes are weak, your butt won’t have that Kardashian vibe.
When looking to get a bigger butt in a week, you’ll want to focus on training all those three of these muscles.
So which are the best workouts that will target your glutes?
Squats? Lunges? Well, neither actually!
Squats, lunges, and other traditional “butt” exercises target your glutes. But they also work out the surrounding muscle groups including your quadriceps and hamstrings. This often means that you will build your entire lower body and it can cause bulkiness in your legs.
This can be fine if you are the ectomorph body type that doesn’t put on muscle fast. But if you’re an endomorph or mesomorph, you’ll want to find exercises that target your glutes specifically.
how to get a bigger butt in one week glute exercises
Here are some of my favourite butt workouts that will work your glutes from various angles without bulking up your quads and hamstrings:
Booty workout – Build your butt and not your quads
Bubble butt workout – No squats
Booty workout for women – grow your butt, not your thighs
Quick booty workout – For a perky bottom
SPICE THINGS UP BY MAKING YOUR OWN CIRCUIT
It never hurts to vary up your workout. And sometimes, doing the same routine over and over again gets b-o-r-i-n-g!
If you feel up to it, create your own circuit training session with these glute-only exercises:
Donkey kicks
Rainbow donkey kicks
Straight leg donkey kicks
Bird dog
Glute bridge
Glute bridge pulses
Single leg glute bridges
Fire hydrants
Donkey kick cross
Standing donkey kick extensions
Donkey kick pulses
Standing kickbacks with resistance bands
Standing back leg lifts
Choose 5-6 of these exercises and do each one for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Make sure to do single leg workouts on one leg first before moving to the other leg. This will make the workout tougher and more effective.
For best results, you’ll want to repeat your circuit 2-3 times. No rest! And to make it even more challenging and get results faster, you can always add ankle weights or resistance bands, especially if you are an ectomorph!
how to get a bigger butt in one week bubble butt
STEP 3: MAKE SURE YOU’RE EATING RIGHT
When you’re looking to get a bigger bum as fast as possible, it’s natural to think that working out is all you need to do. But those workouts won’t be as effective as you want them to be if you’re not eating right.
And there’s more to eating right than just counting calories.
EAT MORE PROTEIN
Your muscles need protein to grow, develop, and repair after working out.
So if you want to grow your booty, you’ll want to eat more lean protein.
Now, I’m not saying rush to the store and pick up as many protein bars as you can find. Instead, look for unprocessed natural lean proteins:
Cottage cheese
Chicken and poultry
Salmon
Beans
Tuna
Soya nuts
Eggs
Lean beef
By staying away from processed protein sources, you’re giving your body the tools it needs to build muscle.
DITCH THE BAD STUFF
I’m really not a fan of processed foods. They’re full of sugar, sodium and often leave you feeling bloated.
Cut them out. Get rid of processed foods, avoid drinking alcohol, and eat foods that are high in protein. Eat clean whenever possible.
And if you keep avoiding those things, you’ll keep progressing in the long-run. Think of it this way: the healthier you are on the inside, the easier it will be for your body to look great on the outside.
And as a bonus, you’ll feel better. And when you feel better, you’ll be able to keep pushing yourself to reach your goals and get the body you’ve wanted for so long.
Free Female Calorie & Macros Calculator
If you eat too little or too many calories, you won't be able to lose weight and reach your fitness goals.
Knowing your ideal calorie and macros intake will help you reach your goals faster.
Use my calculator to find out your ideal calorie and macros intake.
CALCULATE YOUR IDEAL CALORIES AND MACROS
IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A BIGGER BUTT IN A WEEK?
Absolutely yes. You just need to be dedicated.
Learn your body type – Some body types will find it easier to build a perky butt in just one week
Target your glutes specifically – Focus on butt workouts that will work your glutes from various angles
Change your diet – Eat plenty of lean protein and avoid processed foods, sugar, alcohol, and carbs.
If you stick to this, you’ll get that perfect butt in no time :)
REACH YOUR FITNESS GOALS WITH MY 3 STEPS TO LEAN LEGS PROGRAM
And you want to transform your booty and even your whole body, you should know about my 3 Steps to Lean Legs Program. I designed it to help you get the legs you’ve always wanted – lean and toned with a roudn perky bottom!
My 3 Steps to Lean Legs Program consists of three parts – Cardio, Resistance Training and Meal Plan. And most importantly, all three steps are designed according to your specific body type which means you are going to get the best possible results :)
Also, for the second part of my Program – Resistance Training, I now have FULL-LENGT videos you can follow from warm up to cool down. Let’s train together!
To find out more about my FULL-LENGTH VIDEOS, follow this link to get a good physique and great shape with a big bum within a week immediately…..

Last edited by a moderator:
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
What's with the newbies popping spam threads?....But, I will respond....

Quite frankly, I don't necessarily want a 'bigger' booty, rather, a well-shaped bootay!!!!....

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
OMG, Ou! Gonna "Like" U b4 UR gone :rolleyes:

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I thought this was a post about butt injections. Out here they have parties for women to grow their ass.

Slic.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Post of the week, why would I ban him??
None of you fockers post lol

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
my ass is big and I just squat ass to grass.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I was thinking butt implants would be better and quicker in less than 5 hours!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Tried the whole recipe today at the gym. Nothing happened I still have old Irish chicken ass.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I guess it is time.......

1624552571121.png

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
WTF?? You mean you have to work out? As soon as I saw that I was out.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I’m upset that this thread has no before and after pics.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic