Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

New stack thoughts? (Test, Deca 300 & Winny)

BIGasTexas

BIGasTexas

Nov 17, 2012
Hey fellas...I have been hitting the gym hard and having some good fat loss and muscle growth the last few months and am about to start a new stack. Just looking for some honest feedback. Here’s some pertinent info:

- I am in my late 40’s and training for my first show next April.
- I’m 6’ tall, 230 lbs and have a target weight of 195.
- I am on TRT of 200mg’s a week of Cyp
- For the last 6 weeks I have been stacking 20mg’s ED of Var and 200mg’s of super equipoise 1x per week.
- I’m feeling great, vascular, good strength and muscle gains and some good boners for momma :0)

- I am about to make the switch to a weekly stack of: 200mg’s of Cyp, 20mg’s of micronized Winny & 300mg’s of Super Deca (100 Nandrolone Cyp & 200 Nandrolone Decanoate)
- I always try to err on the side of caution and not go overboard.
- And I NEED my dick to work haha

Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated...

Thanks,
BaT

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
What type of show, NPC? State, National Qualifier?

BIGasTexas

BIGasTexas

Nov 17, 2012
What type of show, NPC? State, National Qualifier?

It’s the GBO Margaritaville Fitness Classic on Lake Conroe here in Texas. My trainer already thinks I’ll do well for a first show at near 50 years old. My main goal is to look great and really to continue to transform my physique. I’m am being realistic...

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Hey fellas...I have been hitting the gym hard and having some good fat loss and muscle growth the last few months and am about to start a new stack. Just looking for some honest feedback. Here’s some pertinent info:

- I am in my late 40’s and training for my first show next April.
- I’m 6’ tall, 230 lbs and have a target weight of 195.
- I am on TRT of 200mg’s a week of Cyp
- For the last 6 weeks I have been stacking 20mg’s ED of Var and 200mg’s of super equipoise 1x per week.
- I’m feeling great, vascular, good strength and muscle gains and some good boners for momma :0)

- I am about to make the switch to a weekly stack of: 200mg’s of Cyp, 20mg’s of micronized Winny & 300mg’s of Super Deca (100 Nandrolone Cyp & 200 Nandrolone Decanoate)
- I always try to err on the side of caution and not go overboard.
- And I NEED my dick to work haha

Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated...

Thanks,
BaT
I personally would add NPP instead of the super deca. I would think 100mg twice a week would be enough for what you are trying to do.

I might also take a break from orals for a few weeks and then toss the winny back in. See what the NPP does for your physique first.

Not sure how much time you have before the show?

mands

BIGasTexas

BIGasTexas

Nov 17, 2012
I personally would add NPP instead of the super deca. I would think 100mg twice a week would be enough for what you are trying to do.

I might also take a break from orals for a few weeks and then toss the winny back in. See what the NPP does for your physique first.

Not sure how much time you have before the show?

mands

Thanks mands...just to clarify the Winny is IM not oral.

I’ll be honest my biggest priorities are of course results....but a close second is trying to mitigate any dick problems. Haha.

I aways split my injections during the week (Sun/Wed) and I do notice that my libido is down the first 1.5 days and up the day or so before my next shot. My guess it’s because the Test falls and my estrogen is higher as I get closer to the next shot. I had heard that estrogen is needed for a higher libido. Not sure if that’s true.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Thanks mands...just to clarify the Winny is IM not oral.

I’ll be honest my biggest priorities are of course results....but a close second is trying to mitigate any dick problems. Haha.

I aways split my injections during the week (Sun/Wed) and I do notice that my libido is down the first 1.5 days and up the day or so before my next shot. My guess it’s because the Test falls and my estrogen is higher as I get closer to the next shot. I had heard that estrogen is needed for a higher libido. Not sure if that’s true.
My apologies I just went back and read you OP. You did state micronized and I missed that. That's a good split for your injectables IMO and honestly I might up the test to 300mg split along with your 200mg NPP split as this might help a little with libido.

You are correct estrogen is needed for that. Crashing it or having it to high can cause issues.

mands

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I would worry less about the 3rd leg if u are wanting to get 1st place....

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Just putting this out there and only my opinion. Error on the side of safety may not being running your current cycle into this one. Especially an oral at that dose now and switching to winny for an extended period of time. You're comfort level maybe different than mine but I'm not that much older than you. You good, I'm good.

Now that that's out of the way, lets look at the big picture; the show. Reverse engineer this from that day you step on stage. Figure out what you're adding and dropping from that day. Save the var/winny for 4-5 weeks out. I personally feel you should cut the gear down to a test cruise from here until Jan. Problem is, the EQ should have been ran out longer. I say, take what you got now, ride it out until Jan and then make the hard push. Oh and don't get fat over the holidays.

Best wishes my man and can't wait to see some pic on game day.

BIGasTexas

BIGasTexas

Nov 17, 2012
Just putting this out there and only my opinion. Error on the side of safety may not being running your current cycle into this one. Especially an oral at that dose now and switching to winny for an extended period of time. You're comfort level maybe different than mine but I'm not that much older than you. You good, I'm good.

Now that that's out of the way, lets look at the big picture; the show. Reverse engineer this from that day you step on stage. Figure out what you're adding and dropping from that day. Save the var/winny for 4-5 weeks out. I personally feel you should cut the gear down to a test cruise from here until Jan. Problem is, the EQ should have been ran out longer. I say, take what you got now, ride it out until Jan and then make the hard push. Oh and don't get fat over the holidays.

Best wishes my man and can't wait to see some pic on game day.

Yes makes sense and I am doing that to some degree. Appreciate the thoughts...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic