Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

New Private Currency Uses Bills Filled With Real Gold

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I hold silver but no gold due to cost. This is very interesting.
Silver has many industrial uses too...infrastructure and new, "clean" energy trends.

This presents a good case for silver to have a nice run, especially if another infrastructure bill gets passed (true infrastructure, not social infrastructure BS).

Gold to silver ratio is 40% above its 50 year average, which means silver is cheap relative to gold (best time to buy silver was March 2020, when the ratio was the highest its ever been). This ratio has been over its 50 year average for over a decade, so historically it is overdue for a plunge. We will either see lower gold prices, or higher silver prices. Most likely it will be higher silver (probably higher gold too).

Throughout most of history, gold has sold around 15 times the price of silver. If the gold to silver ratio were to get back to that level, silver would be $122.

At silver's current price around $23, it looks like a good time to buy silver.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“A Paradigm Shift Western Media Hasn't Grasped Yet" - Russian Ruble Relaunched, Linked To GOLD & Commodities”

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
This will be a collectors item someday after it fails.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Haha I don’t think TX is that great. They should take some of that gold and upgrade the power grid. Whether this gets to the actual floor for a vote or not, like all politicians, unless it’s benefiting them and lining their pockets, it’s not going anywhere.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic