Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New pistol brace law 1-14-2023

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Any of you felons that own pistol braces better read up on this new law that went into affect just a day or 2 ago. Well you may not be a felon yet but on 120 days if you don’t make things right with the feds you will be a felon. 10 years for each brace in your possession that is not destroyed, turned in to ATF, deemed to be inoperable, registered as an SBR or you can change the barrel out to a minimum of 16”.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
It was January 13, fat thimbs got me. Lol

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Personally I see it going nowhere. These Jack asses have been ducking around with pistol braces for years from saying they couldn’t be shouldered, then they could, they are different than an SBR so they are ok to buy & sell, etc. Now after millions are sold the same people that said they were gtg wants to change their mind? It’s not going to happen. No one with any sense would destroy them, turn them in or register them as an SBR. They can’t track millions of them.
Im glad I lost interest & sold all my guns except gpa’s single shot shotgun.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
Ballistic was a century ago. It's all about microwave direct energy suckas. aka laser or for some laser lip surgery. ;)

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Glad my state passed state law making it illegal to enforce federal firearm statutes within the state. Of course, the DOJ is battling them over it. The state may actually win in this case though, as they actually passed a law, where this is just the ATF making up rules and not a federal law.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic