Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

New Old Guy

W

wiley67

Mar 30, 2016
Hey everyone glad to have found this site,looks full of info for about anything and everything,thanks for having me.Have not been in the gym lifting for going on 25 years ,,kids,work,kids sports all the usual excuses.Looked at myself in the mirror in December and said enough was enough,started watching what I eat right then and have been back in the gym about a month now and have lost 26 lbs so far.I have to work around some injuires I have had surgery on in the past but seems to be going well so far,hopefully as I progress I can find ways to work around those from some who have dealt with these things before.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Hey Wiley, a large chunk of this board is the 30s, 40s, and, yes, 50s. Lots to learn here, and lots of folks who got the gym bug a few decades ago, vowed to become bb or OL or PL champions, and found that real life is amused by those goals. (there ARE some here who did ATTAIN those goals, btw). Read around here till your eyeballs fall out, then come back with questions, in whatever section seems to fit your questions.

Welcome.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining

W

wiley67

Mar 30, 2016
Thanks everyone,been enjoying reading everything so far,,,

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
You're off to a good start, Wiley. Stay the course. We're here to help.

johnleary3rd

johnleary3rd

Nov 7, 2015
Aloha wiley67...I'm new as well...looking forward to reading your posts.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic