Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

New "Old" Dude

Nomad548

Nomad548

Nov 6, 2019
My first forum of any kind so excuse any mistakes I may make. I'm not a young dude, 58, but I train consistently and run a cycle twice sometimes 3 a year. I stay on a min. of 200 mg of Cyp. year round but have some questions regarding HCG and Arimidex. Hope to gain some constructive advice on this forum.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Your timing was great, we had just one available space left for Boomers, and you're in ... welcome to TID. All ages here, but the dominant species seems to be people who've been cycling or blasting since Methuselah played Little League ball, so the answers are here if you read around in the Forums that seem to apply. If you can't find an answer, ask.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I like to PCT the HCG with clomid and love it the transition. I would avoid coasting for too long.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Welcome. You’ll find a large contingent of us 45+yr olds here.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Im 60 so your still a youngin welcome

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Right behind you; 57. IMO you are running a little hard for your age. Make sure to keep up on your blood work. Welcome!

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Welcome.
I'm 52 and have been on forums for close to 20 years and can say that TID is the most knowledgeable one I've been on by far.
Other than 200mg ew of Test, what do your cycles look like and what questions do have about GH?

Nomad548

Nomad548

Nov 6, 2019
Thanks to all you gentlemen. Look forward to learning a few things. So last cycle I ran was 200 cyp, 250 sust, 200 tren. That was divided into 2 doses a week. The results were great but my cholesterol rose, hemoglobin high, and some kidney issue. I feel as though I’ve been pissing my brains out lately. My PSA is fine so I’m a little worried about the kidney thing. Any opinions?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Always good to see someone older than me here :p Even if its only a little older!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thanks to all you gentlemen. Look forward to learning a few things. So last cycle I ran was 200 cyp, 250 sust, 200 tren. That was divided into 2 doses a week. The results were great but my cholesterol rose, hemoglobin high, and some kidney issue. I feel as though I’ve been pissing my brains out lately. My PSA is fine so I’m a little worried about the kidney thing. Any opinions?

1) Why were you running Cyp and Sust concurrently? Not the worst mistake you could make by any means, but it is somewhat redundant, was it just a question of what you had on hand?

2) It sounds like you've had blood work done ... was this through your doctor or an independent online service that will literally sell you a script to take to a Lab? The latter is perfectly legal if it ever seems like a good option for you. "Perfectly legal" unless you live in NY, NJ, RI, MA or MD.

Apprx. when did that last cycle end, and when was the bloodwork? What were your cholesterol numbers and hemoglobin ... anything else out of range?

3) You mention "Tren," was it Enanthate or Acetate? TrenE usually comes as 200mg/ml; did you also split that into 2 x .5ml a week or just inject the whole 200 once a week?

4) About pissing your brains out lately ... has being on that cycle vs. since that cycle been the only variable, or did your diet and fluid intake vary when on or off? Was your increased piss output the only thing that triggered your "some kidney issue" comment, or was it some numbers from your blood work?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic