Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

New news to me...

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
2.5 ml of saline is about the max in the PS vials and they have a vacuum so you have to hold the plunger and let the water in very slowly or it will foam and foaming can denature a protein. Take a 3 cc x 23 g, fill to 2.5 ml and slowly add to the vial of X. If it is 3 mg and you dilute with 2.5 ml of saline, you get 1.2 mg/ml. 0.1 ml or 10 IU will be 120 mcg.
Thanks it occurred to me after I post it would be half of the 6mg the Serotstims I did for 10 years straight... appreciate it.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
So it looks like most sell it at 3mg per bottle. I THINK that would be, Duilute with 3 ML of water to make 3,000 mcg, and to start at .15

So how do dilute 3mg in 150mcg How much water and what the number on the pin to get 150mcg? I am thinking 3ml fpr the whole bottle, ant at the 2 line on a standard slin pin is the daily dose ... but I am not sure
I have honestly never taken it. I just saw this video so I posted it for reference.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Good friend of mine has type 2 diabetes and started taking this around the middle of 2022. After about 1-3 mo. of starting he was real happy with it as he was losing weight. However, at about the 2-3 mo. mark he pissed out a large bloody mass and after getting tests done was diagnosed with bladder cancer, which this drug has listed as a side effect. Medical sucks in our area and the earliest he could get surgery to have the cancer removed was like 3 mo. A good friend of his got him an appt. with a surgeon in Boston and by the time the surgery happened it had spread very close the outer surface of his bladder. The surgeon had no idea if he had got it all and when he went back in to see it was still spreading it got to the edge of his bladder and it had to be removed. The surgeon had to not only remove his bladder but his prostate also and had to build him new plumbing and now he has a pee bag. The surgery took over 10hrs and this was done after wks of chemo. Does sound like the drug is being very helpful to many people but I would hate to hear of any one else have to go through this.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Semaglutide is the real deal. It is already FDA-approved for Diabetics and for off-label use for weight loss but the cost of $1000-1200 a month only the rich can afford that pricetag. I have a client that was on it the sides can be tough he said the "shakes" we almost too much to handle. He lost a lot of weight 50+ but as soon as he stopped it came right back. so.........

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Good friend of mine has type 2 diabetes and started taking this around the middle of 2022. After about 1-3 mo. of starting he was real happy with it as he was losing weight. However, at about the 2-3 mo. mark he pissed out a large bloody mass and after getting tests done was diagnosed with bladder cancer, which this drug has listed as a side effect. Medical sucks in our area and the earliest he could get surgery to have the cancer removed was like 3 mo. A good friend of his got him an appt. with a surgeon in Boston and by the time the surgery happened it had spread very close the outer surface of his bladder. The surgeon had no idea if he had got it all and when he went back in to see it was still spreading it got to the edge of his bladder and it had to be removed. The surgeon had to not only remove his bladder but his prostate also and had to build him new plumbing and now he has a pee bag. The surgery took over 10hrs and this was done after wks of chemo. Does sound like the drug is being very helpful to many people but I would hate to hear of any one else have to go through this.
Wow! Thanks for the heads up. I’ll stick with just ECA and DNP on rare occasions.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Well looks like I will pass. I tried GW 510516 for 4 weeks and loved it, but I am noy messing with carcinogens ..

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
If you liked GW501516, give GW0742 a try. It increased rats' heart sizes in just under 24 hours. I actually have a bottle of it but never had the balls to try it.

But for both of those, and also ITPP (which was fantastic), I always had the question if we are screwing ourselves by making things like cardio easier. Without the stress of it being hard and uncomfortable, I wouldn't think the body would be very motivated to adapt and improve. ITPP was like breath in a bottle.

I actually use Semaglutide currently at 1mg per week. I never had any major side effects, and the benefits are pretty subtle at best... but where it shines for me are night cravings.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic