Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

New member. Steroid newbie

N

Nate7280

Sep 30, 2018
I know this isn't really the place for this but I'm just so overwhelmed and starting to think my goal isn't going to be possible anytime soon. I'm 27 years old, 6 foot 195. Started working out in high school but didn't work out much at all after fora few years later till I slowly got more and more serious about it and have been very serious about it for the past few years now. I've been thinking about anabolics more and more over the years but now I'm 100% sure I rwally want to start using them this winter so I've been trying to research where to get them but the more research I do the more hopeless I become. I read that it's not possible to get legit products online and that you should make friends in a community and gain trust to find a source. I live in a small town and workout in my basement so there is no local community for me to go to. If anyone can give me any kind of help or advance to get me started in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Welcome, I'm pushing 50.

We are not a source board and feel a bit funny when someone is asking for steroids on their first post.

Stick around and get to know some people.

N

Nate7280

Sep 30, 2018
Thanks.
I'm not asking for steroids I'm just asking to be pointed in the right direction which may be away from steroids if it's not possible to get them online. I thought you could if you research and find a legit source. Just bummed cuz it's all I could think about the past few days but I guess this is yet another let down to find out the end of this summer. And I'm not going to stick around much if I'm not able to get any. I'm not going to gain knowledge about something I can't use.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
The knowledge is here get to know what you want and what you need to before jumping in then type in to google open source forums then jump in

N

Nate7280

Sep 30, 2018
From what I've read source forums just get paid by fake companies to put their site on there with fake reviews so they can scam people

Reactions: Jin
gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
The awkward moment when ever single post in a thread is fucked up...lol o_O

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
What boards have you checked out? How long have you been active on any board? What, if any, contributions have you provided any board or others? The kind of information youre looking for is the kind of secrets people keep from their best of friends, doctors (stupidly) and even spouses. Why would you even trust a source recommended by a stranger you know nothing about? Please take the time to read as much as you can here. You'll see that many of us have known each other for years or even decades. If you stick around you'll see that this place is not like other boards.

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
welcome to the board. as others have already mentioned, hoping on the forums and researching is more than saying you are looking for a source. what exactly have you learned in general about anabolics? its not something you just want to hop into from researching this summer. I get that it might be difficult to find a source given your situation but also keep in mind that it is just as easy to be scammed online with a source you order off a website. stick around and read some true input from guys here that have been doing it for longer than we have been alive (Im 29)

N

Nate7280

Sep 30, 2018
Where do I read some true input? Like I said I need to know that it's even going to be possible for me to obtain anabolics before I'm going to get in-depth on learning more about them

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Where do I read some true input? Like I said I need to know that it's even going to be possible for me to obtain anabolics before I'm going to get in-depth on learning more about them

You need to know its even possible to obtain them before doing research? How many gyms have you been to? Idk where you live but around here you can walk into any gym but planet fitness and about 30-75% are juicing hardcore. Depending on the gym of course. With that being said steroids aren't real hard to find. Good advice on what to take and how much and when is.

I think you are going about this backwards. Figure out what your goals are first. Make sure everything else is taken care of. Then learn everything you can about steroids, the effects, side effects, what to take for the sides, doses, blood work etc. After about a year or two of LEARNING you will already have seen where and who to get them from.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Yeah, finding them is the easy part. Knowing the what & how of it all is never-ending. And, i hope you are not posting like this in some of the wrong places. You could be setting yourself up to be ripped off (best case scenario) or arrested...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Thanks.
I'm not asking for steroids I'm just asking to be pointed in the right direction which may be away from steroids if it's not possible to get them online. I thought you could if you research and find a legit source. Just bummed cuz it's all I could think about the past few days but I guess this is yet another let down to find out the end of this summer. And I'm not going to stick around much if I'm not able to get any. I'm not going to gain knowledge about something I can't use.
Bye, bye....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic