Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

New member. Steroid newbie

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
read Gun and Ogre's posts. they are spot on it. you are going about it completely backwards... dont buy AAS when you still have a lot to learn. All that is going to do is set you up as either 1) taking whatever the "guy" tells you to take which is probably going to be wrong 2) they will know you have no idea what you're looking for so you get junk or 3) you find some good stuff and take it all wrong and waste your money and time and have to start over as a learning game. Put the research in before you spend your money. the stuff is easily obtainable in almost any and every market. you need to start to learn about them and you'll learn knowledge and maybe meet someone out there that can help assist with a quality product and not a .com

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
how do you think the people on this board got to where they are now. apparently you think one of us goes by the name Moses who walked down from a huge mountain with the '10 ways to obtain steroids' on a slab chiseled out of rock and was told by God to spread the word. we all have done our own research and found our own way. we have no idea who you are so why would we just give out sensitive information especially to a guy who basically threatens with give me the ball or im going home.

Goingstronger

Goingstronger

Jan 9, 2019
As gunslinger said, do you even know why you want to use steroids in the first place? What are your goals? Are you aware that you risk ending up on TRT for life?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I am 56 years old and I always seeked out the guys with experience. At my age I'd really like a panel of older guys to learn from. Man how things have turned upside down and backwards. Why would anyone stick around and learn when they can run away like a little bitch? Ask the OP, he has all the answers.

Reactions: ceo
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic