Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

New member raped by EROIDS

J

Jason De Julio

May 24, 2019
Hi, I’ve just registered after eroids has fucked me in the ass... excuse my language... after eroids has played me like a fool.
I’m just looking for a honest place where to discuss about steroids n so on

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
An honest place will not be posting lists, reviews and pricing of steroids. Stay away from eroids.

Welcome to TID.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID. An internet search would have saved you some money bro.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Welcome to TID. There's a lot of good information here regarding training and diet. And you'll find good information to educate yourself on whether steroids are a good fit to meet your training and health goals.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I have a very close friend that bought from a source on there. He said the first order was legit (based on sides). He bought GH from a user name God(something or other). 2 units a day he was waking up with hand cramps and tingling in his fingers. SO... he ordered a huge batch and got it and no sides.. bumped from 2 units to 10 and still no sides. He dumped a lot of money on the second batch and lost it all.

I have looked at that site before and always found that it was the same people over and over getting the best reps and if you posted something bad about them you got deleted.

scammers.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
One of our members here on TID pays good money to be raped by muscle men.

Reactions: Jin
olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
Hi, I’ve just registered after eroids has fucked me in the ass... excuse my language... after eroids has played me like a fool.
I’m just looking for a honest place where to discuss about steroids n so on
You hit me up and I’ll ask all your questions. Olaphg10

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic