Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New log by AJ

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Wow you can see the fibers in your chest. Nice work dude, that's really impressive.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Nice rack bro. Great to see a BB that isn't afraid of hitting singles and doubles.

If you are trying to fill out the quads more I would suggest two things. First prioritize your leg day. Move front squats up first in the order. Second ditch the hack squat machine and try doing actual barbell hack squats.

A BB hack squat is like a deadlift with the bar behind the back. Prop your heels up on a small board or plates. Super set them to sissy squats. Your quads will be pumped to the point of pain by the time you finish that.

Any plans for incorporating slin on the days you are doing quads or shoulders?

What does the gear stack look like?

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Wow you can see the fibers in your chest. Nice work dude, that's really impressive.
Thanks turbo!

Nice rack bro. Great to see a BB that isn't afraid of hitting singles and doubles.

If you are trying to fill out the quads more I would suggest two things. First prioritize your leg day. Move front squats up first in the order. Second ditch the hack squat machine and try doing actual barbell hack squats.

A BB hack squat is like a deadlift with the bar behind the back. Prop your heels up on a small board or plates. Super set them to sissy squats. Your quads will be pumped to the point of pain by the time you finish that.

Any plans for incorporating slin on the days you are doing quads or shoulders?

What does the gear stack look like?

Yeah man I like a little power work, I did mostly power last off season, that log is still around I believe. My leg days right now are brutalizing my quads.. I did mostly power work on my legs last offseason and when I dieted down I t showed a bit, but I started hitting them with volume during comp prep, but adding size at that point is minimal. And yes, I started slin up my first workout back and plan to continue 10IU hum r pre workout 4-5 days per week with 4iu gh post workout and 3 iu gh on off days simply to make my kits last. This will be my first offseason run with slin and gh. I have run them for 4 weeks while dieting and loved it. I'm hoping to not gain a ton of fat. Right now I look like the Michelin man in my stomach and love handles, I had a pretty ridiculous water rebound. So It'll probably be a few weeks before I can shed that and even be able to gauge fat gain lol. And gear wise I am sticking to bread and butter for offseason from now on, just a hefty dose of test and swapping an alternate compound at a moderate dose every 4 weeks. And at the end I plan to bump test up high and run it solo with the gh/slin. 20 weeks of offseason and then back to prep. And obviously lots of food through out this and intense training.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Grab some metformin for your off days. It will cut any bloat from the slin down. Also helps maintain sensitivity

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Thanks turbo!

Yeah man I like a little power work, I did mostly power last off season, that log is still around I believe. My leg days right now are brutalizing my quads.. I did mostly power work on my legs last offseason and when I dieted down I t showed a bit, but I started hitting them with volume during comp prep, but adding size at that point is minimal. And yes, I started slin up my first workout back and plan to continue 10IU hum r pre workout 4-5 days per week with 4iu gh post workout and 3 iu gh on off days simply to make my kits last. This will be my first offseason run with slin and gh. I have run them for 4 weeks while dieting and loved it. I'm hoping to not gain a ton of fat. Right now I look like the Michelin man in my stomach and love handles, I had a pretty ridiculous water rebound. So It'll probably be a few weeks before I can shed that and even be able to gauge fat gain lol. And gear wise I am sticking to bread and butter for offseason from now on, just a hefty dose of test and swapping an alternate compound at a moderate dose every 4 weeks. And at the end I plan to bump test up high and run it solo with the gh/slin. 20 weeks of offseason and then back to prep. And obviously lots of food through out this and intense training.

Sounds great! I'm learning some things here. I use lispro slin and hit it at 10ius after workout after ingesting 100g's of fast carbs. I use my gh at 5iu's before workout cause I was told it makes everything go at 100mph. What are your thoughts A? Ever heard of that? There's so many different ways but I want to learn more from one who is like you and has succeeded on the stage. Thanks for your help and again...you are incredible!

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Sounds great! I'm learning some things here. I use lispro slin and hit it at 10ius after workout after ingesting 100g's of fast carbs. I use my gh at 5iu's before workout cause I was told it makes everything go at 100mph. What are your thoughts A? Ever heard of that? There's so many different ways but I want to learn more from one who is like you and has succeeded on the stage. Thanks for your help and again...you are incredible!

I am doing the gh post simply because I feel that I may still encounter a natural pulse from the gym. And if so I don't want to counter it. Plus I don't feel any different doing it pre or post. Also with hum r it is peaking right around the end of my work out so that seems optimal timing. Thanks man. Glad you are enjoying.

I'm a recovering machine at the moment. If the routine catches up with me at any point ill know and I'll back off a bit. But I don't see this split being a prob. Today's workout was as follows, strength is coming back FAST now.<br /><br />Flat barbell bench<br />365X2<br />385x1<br />365x1<br /><br />Flat dumbbell bench<br />105x12<br />105x8<br />100x6<br /><br />Cable flyes diff angles<br />20x10<br />20x12<br />30x12<br /><br />2 arm dumbbell rows<br />90x10<br />90x10<br />90x9<br /><br />High cable rows<br />195X12<br />195x10<br />195x10<br /><br />Lat pull downs<br />195x8<br />195x8<br />180x10<br /><br />Standing dumbbell shoulder press<br />70x7<br />60x10<br />60x8<br /><br />Both arm side lateral raises<br />Drop set run the rack from 45 to 5 for 2 sets<br />30x20<br /><br />Dumbbell shrugs<br />80x10<br /><br />Close grip bench<br />225x8<br /><br />Dumbbell overhead tri extension<br />70x16<br /><br />Ab machine<br />70x12<br />80x8<br /><br />Crunch machine<br />120x8<br/>

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I am doing the gh post simply because I feel that I may still encounter a natural pulse from the gym. And if so I don't want to counter it. Plus I don't feel any different doing it pre or post. Also with hum r it is peaking right around the end of my work out so that seems optimal timing. Thanks man. Glad you are enjoying.

I'm a recovering machine at the moment. If the routine catches up with me at any point ill know and I'll back off a bit. But I don't see this split being a prob. Today's workout was as follows, strength is coming back FAST now.<br /><br />Flat barbell bench<br />365X2<br />385x1<br />365x1<br /><br />Flat dumbbell bench<br />105x12<br />105x8<br />100x6<br /><br />Cable flyes diff angles<br />20x10<br />20x12<br />30x12<br /><br />2 arm dumbbell rows<br />90x10<br />90x10<br />90x9<br /><br />High cable rows<br />195X12<br />195x10<br />195x10<br /><br />Lat pull downs<br />195x8<br />195x8<br />180x10<br /><br />Standing dumbbell shoulder press<br />70x7<br />60x10<br />60x8<br /><br />Both arm side lateral raises<br />Drop set run the rack from 45 to 5 for 2 sets<br />30x20<br /><br />Dumbbell shrugs<br />80x10<br /><br />Close grip bench<br />225x8<br /><br />Dumbbell overhead tri extension<br />70x16<br /><br />Ab machine<br />70x12<br />80x8<br /><br />Crunch machine<br />120x8<br/>

That makes sense! Great workout!

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Looking shredded brother! Keep it up.
Thanks mp! You looked great at your comp too btw bro.

Pob, what dosage and days did you use metformin? Did you only use it on days off from slin. And only with one meal?

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Today's workout! 25 sets of beastmode ;)

Barbell parallel squat
425x1
425X1
425x1
405X2

Leg press
495X10
495X8
495X7
405X8

Leg extension slow and hold
90x10
90x10
90x10
75X12

Lying leg curl
105X10
105X8

Seated leg curl
135x15

Standing calf raise
100x12
110x9

Donkey calf
75X12
75X12

Seated calf
135x12

Ez bar curl
115x8
115x7

Dumbbell curl
35x8
30x10
30x6

Weight was just under 219

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Killer leg day! Your strength is wild!!!

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Killer leg day! Your strength is wild!!!
Thanks man but I'm weak right now.. I was squatting over 510 and benching 410 going into comp prep :( didn't lose a whole lot on bench but the last month or so of prep killed my squats

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic