Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

New Lee Priest T-Shirts available via Scott York...

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Cool shirts.kallan if I'm not wrong I think he had some dressier shirts also that he was promoting from a company out of the uk.

Kallan

Kallan

Jul 30, 2012
Cool shirts.kallan if I'm not wrong I think he had some dressier shirts also that he was promoting from a company out of the uk.

He should just start his own clothing line.....let the corporate dickheads worry about their supplement promotions etc. I'd rather buy good quality clothing with a cool(ish) theme, like LP t-shirts, caps, "dressy" shirts than WASTE my money on the *newest fad* to hit the shelves that claim to put on 50lbs of muscle in two hours LOL!!!

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
great shirt but sorry thought guy was annoying

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Gf hot bodz make some cool shirts.maybe he can look into something like there designs.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
i saw a nice infinite labs i am juggernaut tshirt.

Kallan

Kallan

Jul 30, 2012
Was just emailing Lee and suggested a clothing line.........don't think he's too fussed, too much of a cash injection required to get things going. Told him to stick the Lottery on and pray LOL!!!

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Hes back on the right path infinite labs seems to have their act together and they have him advertising products

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Gf wasn't that one of lees earlier sponsers many years ago.

BulldogMuscle

BulldogMuscle

Jul 31, 2012
man im gonna get a shirt..i have scott youtube account ill try to get a free one but the i am jugganot shirts are awesome

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic