Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New HGH I'm Trying....

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
.90IU for a generic? Is garbage HGH.. You might as well just spend .50/iu more and get the best generic around.. Riptropin!

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
.90IU for a generic? Is garbage HGH.. You might as well just spend .50/iu more and get the best generic around.. Riptropin!

Never done rips before, heard nothing but good things about them but I have to say I am quite happy with the hyges myself.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
95% or more of Chinese HGH is shit!! They may contain some GH but who knows what else is packaged in them. If you can't afford to run pharm grade I would not run anything coming out of China.

mands

L

Lil Canada

May 10, 2011
Never done rips before, heard nothing but good things about them but I have to say I am quite happy with the hyges myself.

I've ran both of those also and had good results. I never had a hook up on the pharma grade but think my raffle ticket cost over $100 for a vial of pfizer. It was real good though.

Sep 11, 2012
I'm so ticked with the outcome. I have 2 docs that will give me pharma. omnitrope from one doc and somatropin from the other. I'm just gonna stick with what I know. People talk about Riptropin and other brands but I'm just gonna get the real deal screw it. There's so many fakes. Getting it from the pharmacy rules that out.

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
I tried those about 2 years ago and got crazy nail growth off them....i only had 1 kit so who really knows.....many people call them bunk on other forums.

They didnt produce any bubbles when recon'd.....not that it really means anything but good generics usually bubble .

It's all in how you recon. I do mine a certain why and I get on bubbles at all and that's with every single brand of gh that I've gotten.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
It's all in how you recon. I do mine a certain why and I get on bubbles at all and that's with every single brand of gh that I've gotten.

Yes i know your technique as I stole it from you.

Hold the vial upside down and fill with BW....then in one swift motion flip it over so all the water hits the puck lightly at one time......the Micro Method...ha

dropitlikeasquat

dropitlikeasquat

Dec 7, 2013
I tried those about 2 years ago and got crazy nail growth off them....i only had 1 kit so who really knows.....many people call them bunk on other forums.

They didnt produce any bubbles when recon'd.....not that it really means anything but good generics usually bubble .

I had no clue... That's awesome knowledge. Thanks.

M

MH1975

I'm so ticked with the outcome. I have 2 docs that will give me pharma. omnitrope from one doc and somatropin from the other. I'm just gonna stick with what I know. People talk about Riptropin and other brands but I'm just gonna get the real deal screw it. There's so many fakes. Getting it from the pharmacy rules that out.
Hello I stay in UAE and need your help please.
Please do contact me. Thanks in advance.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic