Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

New here

19Norris

19Norris

Feb 5, 2023
It’s like someone just turned off the lights over there. I asked Pooh if we just didn’t get the memo or if everybody knew something we didn’t.
That’s how it seems man. It used to be a badass board a long time ago. It’s also hard to trust sources of the place is dead.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
That’s how it seems man. It used to be a badass board a long time ago. It’s also hard to trust sources of the place is dead.
It was “home” for many years. Sad to see it in the state it’s in.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
I can’t get use to the new name. You were AP forever! Change it back. Lol

Don’t the Mods have to do that? If I am allowed I will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
It was “home” for many years. Sad to see it in the state it’s in.

It was a good home to. There were some definite characters over there. Does anyone know what happened? Why all the sudden it went dead …. I know a few guys left when they changed the layout of the board which did absolutely suck.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
It was a good home to. There were some definite characters over there. Does anyone know what happened? Why all the sudden it went dead …. I know a few guys left when they changed the layout of the board which did absolutely suck.

I didn’t like the new layout.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Welcome over. I used to hang out on AB awhile back. Got tired of everyone thinking they were better than everyone else and starting shit. Got old.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Forgot to mention. So you’re a Norris fan huh? Everyone always tells me-“you know who I look like?” I say “yeah-Chuck Norris”. Hate that shit. Lol.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Welcome over. I used to hang out on AB awhile back. Got tired of everyone thinking they were better than everyone else and starting shit. Got old.
I only remember a couple of trouble makers over there. From what I remember most OG the guts wrre pretty decent.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
I only remember a couple of trouble makers over there. From what I remember most OG the guts wrre pretty decent.

Hey I wasn’t a trouble maker ….. ok maybe a little. But there was always some kind of drama. Remember Noodles lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic