Jan 13, 2021
Hello,
I am new to here and Gym also.

M

melissajeffrey

TID Lady Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hello,
I saw some experts here in this post, I am recently starting workout as a beginner, I bought exercise bike through Bluefin Fitness coupons, for warm up my body at least 1 month, it can enhance my stamina, because of COVID-19 I hadn't another option, otherwise I wanted to go for GYM, am I doing right as a beginner?

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Stop running.... cant grow in a catabolic state. You need to eat more, I’m betting you don’t get enough calories a day, Your 3 days a week for 70 min is not enough. You have only done this for 6 months..... Most guys with any kind of size have been at it for years, of non stop 5 to 6 days a week of grinding.

Hang in there, eat more, train your ass off, it will show in about a year.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
New to the gym? Your at the right place to do your research and gain inspiration. Post your progress as you go.

Welcome to the Den!

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
Welcome. You've found a great place to help you along your journey

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Welcome to TID! What are you goals and plans? What kinda gym you doing?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Hello,
I saw some experts here in this post, I am recently starting workout as a beginner, I bought exercise bike through Bluefin Fitness coupons, for warm up my body at least 1 month, it can enhance my stamina, because of COVID-19 I hadn't another option, otherwise I wanted to go for GYM, am I doing right as a beginner?

You would get more input if you would create a new post instead of adding your question onto someone else's post.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Welcome to TID. You'll find a lot of good information here. Good luck on your exercise journey!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic