OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Welcome brother, all the info you would ever need is here, just ask

Nowicare

Nowicare

Dec 19, 2020
Do you stay on or cycle on and off?

I did cycle on and off at first but after a few PCTs I just said "why?" So I have been on the blast and cruise for a good while now. And to be honest I still play with that cruise. Recently, as in within the past year or so, I have been cruising on very low ED doses of test prop and actually have been getting excellent results. It's almost like a mini cut cycle maybe. I really think the ED dosing and the fact that I do it about a hour before the gym then it allows those mg to work like a pre-workout so I am using the low dose efficiently as possible given the cruise.

Nowicare

Nowicare

Dec 19, 2020
Is this the first forum you've joined? Welcome!

I have been on a couple of others. I don't know if saying their URLs is allowed per the rules here.
I was even on an australian one (im in the states) just because I was searching something and it brought up a current thread I felt compelled to chime in on. Knowing me I was searching about DHB and the thread was about it or someone brought it up. DHB is a favorite of mine, seriously don't get me started on it.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I did cycle on and off at first but after a few PCTs I just said "why?" So I have been on the blast and cruise for a good while now. And to be honest I still play with that cruise. Recently, as in within the past year or so, I have been cruising on very low ED doses of test prop and actually have been getting excellent results. It's almost like a mini cut cycle maybe. I really think the ED dosing and the fact that I do it about a hour before the gym then it allows those mg to work like a pre-workout so I am using the low dose efficiently as possible given the cruise.

With you on the prop. I don't and won't run anything longer than prop.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
With you on the prop. I don't and won't run anything longer than prop.
I like how I feel on prop the best. Its the constant pinning that gets old fast.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Welcome to the den

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic