Members
Latest Member
samireachl Dalan
What's New?

New here

Jared macneill

Jared macneill

Nov 9, 2019
Hi my name is Jared . I am new here . My story begins many of years ago . I started lifting weights in 2003/2004 at 13 years of age with a school program. And continued till I was 19 . From 2007-2010 I competed competitively . I ranked #4th on the island for the local high school teams weighing in at 155lbs . My stats were squat 275lb ,bench 205lb , deadlift 365lb. In 2010 my mom put me in special Olympics where I won gold and had the chance of going to the nationals . But that summer got hit by a car and crewed up my knee for a long time. I ended up giving up on the gym until two months ago . I went back as away to pass time away while taking sick leave from work. I guess you can say I fell in love with the rush . The proses was slow but I couldn’t wait. I tried some heavy stuff and failed a simple 315 deadlift,250 squat and 175bench . Continuously I tried but kept failing. So I tried just simple slow timed lifts . And in the last week saw some huge victories . I finally had three successful lifts . Today I got my 205lb bench in ,Thursday I got my 365b and I got a 295lb squat in . It feels good and only weighing in at 175lb I’m fairly pleased with the results. I am aiming for 225-250 bench by the s,350 -400 squat ,400-500 deadlift by the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rawdeal

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Hi Jared, welcome to The Iron Den.

Do you train by yourself or with partners, or are you part of a PowerLifting team? What kind of training routines do you do? Do you have a Coach or do you coach yourself?

Jared macneill

Jared macneill

Nov 9, 2019

Do you train by yourself or with partners, or are you part of a PowerLifting team? What kind of training routines do you do? Do you have a Coach or do you coach yourself?
I train by my self at the moment . And I am currently on the hunt for a coach . I am not currently on a team . We are in the process of getting paperwork and stuff worked out . As for work out schedules as as following

Monday chest :
Wide grip bench 3x15 lift and hold
Push-up 3x15
Dips or flies 3x15

Tuesday legs
Squats 3x15 lift and hold
Legs press or lunges 3x15
Calve raises either seated or standing.

Wednesday abs
Light abb stuff

Thursday arms
One arm preacher curls 3x15
V-bar pulldown 3x15
Wrist roller 3x15

Friday back

Deadlift
One arm dumbbell row
Standing t bar row

Weekend rest

Jared macneill

Jared macneill

Nov 9, 2019

I should also say I am willing to try new training ideas