Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

New Here

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Hey all,

I am new here. I am a member over at Professional muscle and the admin invited me to come on over.

I have been into bodybuilding for a number of years and just recently came back after LONG layoff(like 3 years completely out of the gym and like 4 months just playing). I started back seriously in november. I have detailed everything out in my journal in the appropriate section. I am big into peptides and am havintg the time of my life researching them and trying new things!

I look forward to getting to know all of you and learning from you all.

Awesome board! Thanks for the invite admin

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Glad to have you here, Your knowledge and input will be very useful , welcome to the den .

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Welcome over, glad to have you here.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
osiris great to have you here at TID. I hope we can learn something new about peptides and blasting based on your experiences.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
great to have you here! come on in and put your feet up and tell some stories! :)

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
great to have you here! come on in and put your feet up and tell some stories! :)

LMAo, my story is pretty exciting. I mean i am a computer programmer and you know how we party! lol.

I brought my journal over and am looking over the board now getting acquainted with all the personalities here. Seems like an awesome group of people here. Nice small community.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
LMAo, my story is pretty exciting. I mean i am a computer programmer and you know how we party! lol.

I brought my journal over and am looking over the board now getting acquainted with all the personalities here. Seems like an awesome group of people here. Nice small community.

i am looking forward to reading your journal.

there are some great personalities here, thats for sure. lots of entertainment at times :) thats one of the nice things about small boards, one really gets to see the personalities come out.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010

Welcome bro, LOL I do IT work also, along with a good many others here.

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
Hi and welcome. I'm admin's secretary, can I help you? :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic