Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

New here, a bit about myself

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
Haven't seen any updates from you in a while ... how has this cycle you described about 4 weeks ago been for you so far?

Test is available with many different esters (and half-lives), so I'm not sure what is in your Tri-Test. Tren, otoh, has fewer versions, and I'm guessing Tren Enthanate is the slowest ester in your Tri-Tren. Tren E is usually injected twice a week; 3x week or eod would be even better, although some would call that excessive. Tren Acetate is probably in your Tri-Tren, and that should be injected a minimum of 3 x week, eod is common, and ed would be ideal.

With Test, Tren, or any other aas, the timing of your injection schedule determines how pronounced the peaks and valleys in your daily serum levels are ... and this can determine how noticeable unwanted side effects are. Your gym mates' advice to do a 300/200 cycle is not bad advice for a relative beginner, and 200mg/week of Tren may be low enough to keep sides minimal. Still, you might want to consider injecting half the volume you currently do but injecting twice a week if your aversion to shots permits that ( or are you past that point since early September? )

Sorry mate has been a while, been run off my feet, i had to stop about 2 weeks ago for a while, i had a kidney stone, also while getting the ultrasound they found 2 simple kidney cysts, i have been still been training while off the gear, ive been on antibiotics and all is sorted now so i can jump back on, im splitting my doses into 2x a week 150 test/100tren every monday and thursday, might not sound like much but im lifting 10-20kg heavier at same reps to when i started, my upper half body is slightly noticeable in size mainly chest,delts and lats, but from waist up is rock hard, only getting 2 sides, 1 is finding it harder to sleep and 2nd is im sweating my ass off but only at the gym not at home,,, hopefully splitting the dose into 2 may help,its all trial and error at the moment, ive been taking it easy the last 4 days, had to have my 1st pfizer shot and its sat me on my ass, everything is sore aches plus the headache i cant seam to shake off but should come good soon, after training im noticing a lot more veins in my arms and weight as of tonight im 74.3kg

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Welcome to the Den!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Itsme83

Itsme83

Sep 3, 2021
Fixed it for ya, TP ;)

Itsme ... sounds like you're making progress in spite of some bad luck. Please do keep coming back, the further into this you get, the more questions will occur.

I will mate, sorry for the late reply,, been a bit hectic lately, had a heap of shit all going on at once, stayed positive right through it all and all is well,

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Your much better off shooting up to 3cc's at once then doing 1cc shots on different days. Every shot you do is a chance for an infection, plus, every time you push a pin into the same area will eventually build up scar tissue and make it impossible to use that area. Also, if your having kidney issues you really should stay off the tren as it is very hard on your kidneys. Have you had blood and/or protein show up up on your blood/urine tests ?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic